Introducing myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself

Hey guys, I wanted to say hi and introduce myself since I've been reading a lot of threads here on this forum in the recent months. So here is the story about my PE journey
    I started back in 2013 when I bought a Male Edge extending device (which I still use today by the way). However, back then my mind set was very different from the one I have today - I wanted to see some immediate results and after some time (after repeatedly overtraining my unit) I just decided to stop. However, recently I began reading posts on this forum and at the beginning of this year I decided to start again (one of the best decisions I've made). This time, however, I had a lot of useful information thanks to PEGym and I began PEing properly. Meanwhile, a lot of things changed for me - I stopped drinking and smoking, I started practicing different sports, I paid more attention to mental activities such as reading books and playing chess - in short I began self-improving on every front and I guess starting PEing again was just the next logical step. Now I'm not only using my extender, I'm also doing the JP90 program. Back in 2013 my EQ was low, my BPEL was 17 cm (6.7 inches). Currently my EQ is 9/10 - 10/10, and the last time I measured in April my BPEL was 19.5 cm (7.7"), my EG was 5". I don't like to measure too much in order not to get obsessive, so I scheduled my next measurement for September, yet there are visible gains and I'm sure the ruler will agree when the time comes So I want to thank this community for all the free and usefull information that is out there on this forum. PE does work, and my story is a proof.
Working...
X