Just a quick hello....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a quick hello....

I've known about the site for a couple years now, but only recently really got serious about PE. I've been motivated by the fact that my fiance requires a larger than average penis to fully enjoy sex. Because her satisfaction is my primary goal I'm willing to do pretty much anything to increase my girth to giver her he feeling she desires.

I've been doing the JP90 day routine for just over month now and have seen some big improvements in
    BPFL and FMEG. My BPEL and EG have remained relatively the same, but I know that just like working out in the gym, gains take time and dedication.

I've learned a ton just from reading the forum and am looking forward to continued learning and achieving a larger healthier penis. I really think my length is okay, but I would like to get to a MEG of 6'' to 6.5''

Started 7-9-15
    BPFL 4 3/4"
    MFG 3 7/8"
    BPEL 6 1/2"
    MEG 4 7/8"

8-12-15
    BPLF 4 3/4"
    MFG 4 1/8"
    BPEL 6 3/4"
    MEG 5"

Welcome Girthy!

Good luck with your gains.
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Thanks for checking in !
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome to the GYM, Girth! Read ALL the beginner threads START HERE top left, blue bar, take correct measurements, take pics, or you'll regret it later, start a journal in the progress forum and log your routine regularly to stay motivated and get feedback from other members, and MOST OF ALL, PE SAFELY! Build your routine slowly over the first month and increase reps & intensity over the last 2 months of the 90 day conditioning routine.

Comment

Hey GirthR!

Welcome to the Gym.

You have done well by picking one of the manual beginner routines. Follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

It would also be a good idea to take accurate beginning measurements and pictures so you have a sound bench mark to compare your gains to.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Comment

Glad you're here, GirthRequired!

Looks like you're already seeing some results, in your first month! Keep us updated on your progress, and be sure to ask any questions.

Kimberly
              PEGym.com
              Kimberly
              PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Working...
              X