coolio out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coolio out

Time to get active wit PE. I'm going to start wrapping an ace bandage around my cock and balls for different amounts of time throughout the day and see if I get any gains. I didnt see much info on the site about this. I'm interested in gaining length

An ADS and/or extender would provide better results.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

The reason you haven't found any information here about it is because it won't work. The good news is that there are plenty of thing here that does work. A good place to start is in the START HERE! link that can be found in the navigation bar at the top of the page.

If you are looking for something to wear during the day, as Jay said, use an extender or some other type of ADS that has been proven to work. If you have time that you can devote to exercises then start with one of the beginner routines such as the JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine). Stick with something that has worked for many rather than wasting your time on something that won't.

Good luck and always PE safely.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Ok look... I'm just saying I heard on separate occasions I won't say where but extremely reliable, I heard from a ex male stripper that u get hard and put an ace bandage around ur cock and balls and I heard the same thing after I never tried it from someone else ( two different podcast personalities) ur sure this won't work.. Getting a chub and tying off cock and balls for like an hr or less and it gets engorged. I just want to make it clear I heard this from two separate ppl no relation to each other. First guy said guys are swingin 15s from this. Anyone tried this? I'm gonna do this after pumping for starters and and ads is make your dick a mummy right?

Comment

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Keeping it engorged for an extended period of time. may help slightly with girth. I don't see how it will help with length, however. Length gains usually come from stretching beyond your normal length and requires some sort of stress.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hello and welcome! I think what you are referring to is traction wrapping? (if you search that on the site, you should find some about it and how to do it properly). I've actually started doing that, and really like it. Problem is, it doesn't work well if you just do that by itself. It helps so that, after a pe workout, your penis heals in an extended state, in theory. But, you need to stretch it and do a PE session before doing the traction wrapping, in order for this to work. Hope this helps!
            Start (Dec 2014)
            bpel: 7.0"

July 9 2015:
            bpel: 7.4375"
            bpfsl: 8.00"

Mar 27 2016:
            bpfsl: 8 and 3/8"
            bpel: 7 and 11/16"

January 2017 (after a 10 month break):

Comment

Or wait, are you talking about wrapping it around your penis and balls and basically making a cock ring out of it? I'm confused.
              Start (Dec 2014)
              bpel: 7.0"

July 9 2015:
              bpel: 7.4375"

Mar 27 2016:
              bpfsl: 8 and 3/8"
              bpel: 7 and 11/16"

January 2017 (after a 10 month break):

Comment

It's really not going to do anything for length, you need to have some sort of stretching on you penis to gain length. An ace bandage really is not going to do that. My biggest concern about trying it would be how much blood flow you will be cutting off for an extended period of time. Your penis needs a fresh blood supply to stay healthy. There are exercises here that are much safer and healthier that you should consider or invest in a device that was designed to do the job. I'm just trying to give you some good advice on more effective ways to gain length if that's your goal.

What you are trying to do sounds similar to clamping Clamping 101, but this is a girth exercise. Do some reading around here and ask plenty of questions about other forms of PE, you may find something you will like better.
                Cavalier
                Retired Super Moderator
                Member of the Month Feb 2015
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by Cavalier; 08-16-2015, 12:46 PM.
                To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym, and thank you for joining!

Comment

Welcome to the gym, wrapping like you describe won't work worth a damn and definately won't get a swinging 15 whatever that means.

Look into a beginner program. If wrapping your dong would do what you've been told your dad would have told you long ago, it's not that easy.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hi Cool 8,

Great to have you here at PEGym! I've not heard about using an ace bandage, in that way to get gains.

Penis enlargement works on the same basic principles as gaining muscle mass in other areas of the body. Manual exercises and/or devices create traction, tension or expansion on the penis and result in microtears in the cells. This cell repair facilitates new cell growth, resulting in a larger penis.

I'm not sure how an ace bandage would accomplish this. It might trap blood in the penis, like a cock ring, but that won't be enough to actual result in permanent growth results.

I suggest you give our article on penis enlargement a read -- here: https://www.pegym.com/articles/penis-enlargement

We also have 2 coupon codes for the 2 most popular enlargement devices -- Bathmate Bathpump and Phallosan Forte - $10 off either of them -- both are perfect for beginners! Here's the link to the article with the coupon codes: https://www.pegym.com/articles/begin...gement-devices

Keep us updated on your progress!
                      Kimberly
                      PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Working...
                      X