Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, people!

Hi, all!

I found this forum about 2 years ago, but never have done PE before.
    My size is very small, far below the average. Full Length - 4 , full girth - 4.25.
    I've enjoyed my sex life since 20 yo, am now 24.
    Since I knew that my penis is far below the average, I've learned many good sex skills, and satisfied my partners so far.
    But, I now feel like if the size were average, my partner will get much pleasanter sex.
    I honestly don't think my size cannot reach the average, since the intial length is tiny, but hopefully get bigger.
    And, I have a question, is the batemate really helpful with doing jelqing and kegel?

Thanks!

Hello and welcome! I would suggest just starting with jp90 (which can be found on this site) and doing that without the bathmate. Jumping into using the bathmate too soon can hurt you. Good luck!
    Start (Dec 2014)
    bpel: 7.0"

July 9 2015:
    bpel: 7.4375"
    bpfsl: 8.00"

Mar 27 2016:
    bpfsl: 8 and 3/8"
    bpel: 7 and 11/16"

January 2017 (after a 10 month break):
    bpfsl: 8.00"

Comment

Hello and welcome to the Gym!

I would start with a biginners routine first, you'll find helpful information in the START HERE link. This way you'll condition your penis first before doing any advanced routines, and avoid possible injury.

Safety First!

What is Jelqing? How to Jelq to a Bigger & Harder Penis!

Have a safe PE journey, and thank you for joining!

Comment

Hi super tiny dick!

Welcome to PEGym!

First, you are SO ahead of the game with learning sexual techniques to satisfy your partner. I've said it before here on the forum -- As a woman, I've been with men who were both well-endowed and smaller than average. I've had amazing sex with the smaller than average guy and really lackluster sex with the well-endowed guys. Although size can make sex better, simply being large does NOT mean you're a sex god. :-)

Next, check out our comprehensive page on penis enlargement here -- https://www.pegym.com/articles/penis-enlargement It will give you a great overview of PE and get you started off right.

If you'd like to try the Bathmate (which is a great beginner device!) I'd recommend starting with the Hercules model. As with any exercise or device, definitely start off slow, and get your body used to the new workout. Right now, we have a $10 off coupon code for the Bathmate (through Sept. 7th), for PEGym members - check it out here -- https://www.pegym.com/articles/begin...gement-devices

Let us know if you have any more questions. We're here to help!!
        Kimberly
        PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Wow, guys! Thank you!
          I got so much courage from your comments.
          All the links are really helpful and perfect for me.
          Thank you again, and wish me a luck haha.

Comment

Working...
          X