Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie on a journey

Hey all!

Just thought I'd say hello and thanks for the great articles and threads on here that got me started on this journey for a greater phallus.

I'm a 28 year old swede currently on my third week of JP90 routine now with some occasional "soft" pumping(air) to adjust so I can go on abit harder with it later on. Doing 5 on 2 off and so far it feels good.
    Starting at BPEL 6,2" MEG 5,1" and would be great to hit 7"something with 5,5"+, time will tell right

Eitherway cheers from me, will be lurking around!

Welcome to the Gym, and thank you for joining!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Glad to see you have started on your PE journey. Your goals are very reasonable and you shouldn't have a problem reaching them as long as you stay motivated and dedicated. Just be patient, it's a slow process and takes time.

Continue to do plenty of reading, there is much more to learn. As always, don't hesitate to ask questions the members here are very helpful. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Good luck and always PE safely.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome to this amazing and exciting journey to know yourself better, starting with your penis. you seem to have a good program to start with, although I don't know apparatuses, my work being manual. Hope you take advices regarding proper exercise routines to keep a good health.

Comment

Welcome! If you haven't already done so I urge you to READ ALL the beginner threads, START HERE, top left, blue bar. Take correct measurements and pics, start a journal in the progress forum to stay motivated and get feedback from other members, and PE SAFELY!

Also, don't "lurk"...participate! Newbies are always welcomed on the forums! Glad you joined us!

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
            Welcome to the Gym, and thank you for joining!
            Thanks!

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
            Welcome aboard!

Glad to see you have started on your PE journey. Your goals are very reasonable and you shouldn't have a problem reaching them as long as you stay motivated and dedicated. Just be patient, it's a slow process and takes time.

Continue to do plenty of reading, there is much more to learn. As always, don't hesitate to ask questions the members here are very helpful. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Good luck and always PE safely.
            Thanks, I had hoped they'd be reasonable and I'm understanding it's a long slow process, just keep the routines up and see where the journey ends

Originally posted by invermol View Post
            Welcome to this amazing and exciting journey to know yourself better, starting with your penis. you seem to have a good program to start with, although I don't know apparatuses, my work being manual. Hope you take advices regarding proper exercise routines to keep a good health.
            heh thanks! pump is quite occasional as of now, trying to find a nice comfy sleeve for it to exchange original, a few on the way as of now. So once they arrive and hopefully is good I'll add some more of it over time while adjusting to it.

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
            Welcome! If you haven't already done so I urge you to READ ALL the beginner threads, START HERE, top left, blue bar. Take correct measurements and pics, start a journal in the progress forum to stay motivated and get feedback from other members, and PE SAFELY!

Also, don't "lurk"...participate! Newbies are always welcomed on the forums! Glad you joined us!
            Cheers! Been plowing through alot past weeks on here, so much to read and take in, really amazing community you guys (and gals) got going on here. Journal should be on the way too!

Slow and steady is the way

Comment

How are you already a pe gym hero and a senior member? Did you donate or something?
              (27/6/2013 first session)6 x 4.75 start -- 6.5 x 5 ST goal -- 7+ x 5.5+ LT goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Orly193 View Post
                How are you already a pe gym hero and a senior member? Did you donate or something?
                Donated indeed, PE-Gym hero 8.99 a month I think it was : ) got a pdf version of the book and such stuffs.

Comment

28 year old swede...... naa I won't.

Welcome man, Your avatar's a little bare.
                  A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
                  Pelvic Floor Balance./
                  Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
                  JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Welcome! This is a great place to come especially when/if you get discouraged at some point on your journey!
                    BE safe. Don't go nuts...or you'll be ALL nuts.
                    Start July-2015
                    BPEL-6 7/8"
                    EG- 4- 1/16"

Current Sept 2015
                    BPEL- 7.25"
                    EG- 4 3/16"

Comment

Welcome to PEGym, Bearokk!

JP's program is a great place to start! Check out our video guide - it has links to instructional videos on all of the most popular exercises -- https://www.pegym.com/articles/penis...se-video-guide

I look forward to hearing about your progress!
                      Kimberly
                      PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

A tad bit slow but cheers for more welcomes.

oh and bring on the swedejokes

Looked through alot of those demonstartionvideos too, really helpful!
                        Tomorrow it's one month since started the JP90, feels great! missed a few days here adn there but overall think I've done good. Might be imagination but erections feels crazy already, loving it!

Been slacking on making a log... will get on it! sometime.

Comment

Working...
                        X