Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats up guys!? Johnnydangles joining in on the fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up guys!? Johnnydangles joining in on the fun!

Hey guys!

I'm super excited to finally be a part of the PEgym community, I've lurked a few threads throughout the years but my focus had always been lacking. I've decided to go full force into getting the penis I've always wanted and am ready to dedicate myself to it no matter how long it will take! I have jelqed in the past but never consistently enough to see results. Just recently I bought myself a Phallosan Forte and a Bathmate Hercules. I've been using both for about 3 weeks now as well as throwing in a jelqing session here and there and doing my kegels every day (and reverse kegels... and rest days...). I understand the general guidelines of PE but I am looking forward to finding techniques and systems that have been tried and true. Anyways guys, I just wanted to say hello! Give me a shout, I'm here for the long run so lets get down to business!

Johnnydangles

Welcome to the Gym man! you will find the answers to all your questions in these forums.
    Stay hard!

Comment

Hey Johnny!

Welcome to the Gym.

I recommend you read through https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ojnes.j

Don't forget to take good beginning measurements and photos so you have a solid base line to compare your future gains to.

Minimize your use of the BM until your dick is properly conditioned.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hello Johnny, and welcome to the Gym!

You'll find helpful information in the START HERE link.

Thank you for joining, have a safe PE journey.

Comment

Hey JD,

Welcome to the forums! In my opinion, you have made good choices; a recent post on the Phallosan Forte Rep's thread indicated that combining Phallosan with Bathmate maximizes your growth.

Check out "kickinthemebs" Phallosan tips document. It contains invaluable info for anyone starting Phallosan.

Stay safe and PE on!

Comment

Hey Johnny, welcome to the GYM! You have a good approach, but I'd recommend you back off the devices for a month, and get your penis conditioned for growth doing a JP90 or PESG routine first, then starting with your devices. And you got some great advice from gregut, read the threads by DataWonk, who has done some stats analysis here on active members that gives some good info on using the PF along with Bathmate, and NO EXERCISES for best gains. PE SAFELY!

Comment

Welcome JD...what they said.

Enjoy!
              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Thanks everyone! I'll be checking everything out that you have suggested. I had been doing the JP90 routine for about 2 months then not at all for a month prior to getting my devices, is it still suggested that I do a beginner routine before diving in to the devices? I live with my girlfriend and wanted to go the device route as its a little easier to spend time with her while PE'ing rather than spending 45 minutes or so in the bathroom stroking my dick haha. 45 minutes might not sound like much but with work, commute, the gym and meal prep time there's not a whole lot of hours in the day, not to mention I'd feel bad spending the money on these devices and have them sitting on the shelf! But anyways you guys are the experts and I'm a PE apprentice so I let me know what you think and I have no choice but to follow that advice. thanks again guys, much appreciated!

Also, just looking at others logs with the Phallosan it seems like guys just jump right in and do 10hr days 6 days a week so I wonder if the "peaking early" thing applies to a traction device as their results seem to be good...

Comment

Welcome to PEGym, Johnny!

Check out the Devices forum -- https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-devices-forum/ . We have threads for both Phallosan and Bathmate, with rep support for you. :-)

Also, be sure to read this article -- https://www.pegym.com/articles/penis...ent-start-here . We put together all of the information you need to exercise safely and effectively, including videos on how to do some of the most popular techniques, as well as a link to our most popular beginner program.

Be sure to ask any questions you have and post often - it's the best way to keep motivated.
                  Kimberly
                  PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Originally posted by johnnydangles View Post
                    ...I had been doing the JP90 routine for about 2 months then not at all for a month prior to getting my devices, is it still suggested that I do a beginner routine before diving in to the devices?......Also, just looking at others logs with the Phallosan it seems like guys just jump right in and do 10hr days 6 days a week so I wonder if the "peaking early" thing applies to a traction device as their results seem to be good...
                    Ideally it would be better if you conditioned yourself first with a beginner routine before going onto the Phallosan. However, I know many guys don't and if you choose this route start off with a couple of hours max a day working up slowly to around 11 hours per day, which seems to be the optimum time for growth with the PF from data collected.

Again, from data collected, the evidence shows that taking a rest day has no benefit with the PF. From my own experience, I have always taken a rest day purely to have a break from wearing the device throughout the day.

Comment

I agree with you tamora, it's actually really nice to have a day off to be free! specially with a gf in the house! I read DataWonk's post where he had compiled the data of all the phallosan users, I must say it's amazing to have guys like him around that are willing to do the work that we all want to see. I came to the conclusion that maybe instead of switching sides every hour or so (or when I have to piss) I should leave it to the one side for the duration of the however many hour session.. anyone have any insight on that?

Comment

Welcome! Nice name choice!
                        Start (Dec 2014)
                        bpel: 7.0"

July 9 2015:
                        bpel: 7.4375"
                        bpfsl: 8.00"

Mar 27 2016:
                        bpfsl: 8 and 3/8"
                        bpel: 7 and 11/16"

January 2017 (after a 10 month break):
                        bpfsl: 8.00"

Comment

Originally posted by johnnydangles View Post
                          I agree with you tamora, it's actually really nice to have a day off to be free! specially with a gf in the house! I read DataWonk's post where he had compiled the data of all the phallosan users, I must say it's amazing to have guys like him around that are willing to do the work that we all want to see. I came to the conclusion that maybe instead of switching sides every hour or so (or when I have to piss) I should leave it to the one side for the duration of the however many hour session.. anyone have any insight on that?
                          Personally, I have hardly ever switched sides and have mostly always fitted the PF to the right side as this feels naturally comfortable and easier to fit, probably because I am right handed and tend to do this as a matter of course. Whether or not this has affected my gains I have no idea but I would have thought switching sides on alternate days rather than every hour (which for me would be a pain in the arse) would be ideal.

Comment

Working...
                          X