Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings.. Penis Help and self introduction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings.. Penis Help and self introduction?

Not quite sure where to start..
    Here's a short story of where I'm at now.
    From the age of 1-5 I had to deal with my parents, they weren't the best but I knew they love me. They had their problems with doing drugs with me while they were carrying me, they drank a lot, and I'm forever grateful I came out somewhat normal. I was then put into a foster care system at the age of 8, and was adopted by the age of 14. I turned 18 and have my own house, thanks to wonderful parents I now have, but the thing is, I have a penis problem. I think I hit puberty around the ages 14-16 to be safe I want to say 15-16. I was growing hair on my penis, armpits, and even my ass(Hate that part) And I thought for once my luck was going to change, I never had pimple or acne till now(Starting of September) it wasn't bad, but now i have a lot more (not overkill, and not enough to notice but enough for me to run my hands across my face and feel them) I like to say i'm average penis size lenght? I don't really know how to measure, but I have a samsung s5, which is about 5.5 inches in length and my penis goes pass that by just a little bit. 5.8 inches maybe 6. And I'm not disappointed with the length of my penis.. The problem I am having is the girth or circumference.. its very thin, .. I guess I have a pencil dick from what I've been reading on the internet but I want to know if I'm going to stay this girth size or do you think I'm just a very.. veryy.. late bloomer?
    If you don't think that, is there anyway I can increase my girth size that's safe and if so how do I go about this?

Also here's some more information about me. I'm 6ft and 200lbs. I'm trying to hit my goal of 190 (To be in shape) for the reason if I'm stuck with a thin penis I want to have the body to make up for it. I'd like to say i'm active and I like to play video games and work at my job.

Some other information:

I can't tell if you if my real parents were both late bloomers as my mother passed away on 9/11 and I haven't heard from my real father in over 12 years.

(Feel free to ask any other questions you might have)

Thanks for reading this, and hopefully to meet some new people.
    Criddler_Runner
    Last edited by Criddler_Runner; 10-08-2015, 01:54 AM. Reason: Grammar errors

Hello Criddler_Runner, and welcome!

A good thing would be to read the following START HERE link first, read everything from safety, to beginner routines. You'll also find this jelq article helpful. Always PE safely and pay attention to your PI's.

Thank you for joining, and always feel free to ask questions.

Comment

Welcome!

What are your exact goals you want to reach? A good focal point would be length first, then girth. If you are interested in increasing EQ or decreasing PreE, there are plenty of good threads on those as well! Don't be afraid to ask for some help, that's what the community is here for! Let us know some more specifics and we can point you in the right direction. Also, I would invest in some sewers measuring tape, probably a couple bucks at Walmarts- this way you can get some measurements and have a good starting reference.
      Initial: BPEL 5.8" MEG 4.5" FL 4.0"
      Current: BPEL 6.5" MEG 4.75" FL 5.25"
      Short term 7"x5" Long term 8"x6"

Comment

Hi, Thanks for replying. Sorry I've haven't been on, been busy with work and its been crazy.
        I stopped at my local walmart and got one of those soft measuring tapes.
        So My penis length is about 5.9 - 6 inches.
        My Girth is 4 Inches, but after dividing it by 3.14 it comes out to be 1.2 inches.

I guess my exact goals would be to increase penis girth as i'm fine with penis length. Excuse me i'm not quite sure what you mean by EQ or PreE either. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Criddler_Runner View Post
          ...Excuse me i'm not quite sure what you mean by EQ or PreE either. Thanks for your help.
          Here's a helpful link for Abbreviations and Acronyms

Comment

Working...
          X