Need to finally make a change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to finally make a change

Thought I would finally say a little about my situation.

I have seen too many posts on here along the lines of ''size is more of an issue for guys than it is for girls'' or that ''a girl isnt going to not want to be with you because of the size of your dick'', or 'a girl isnt going to say that your penis is small' and whilst I agree with that in some cases, and maybe even most cases, I want to say that these things do happen, and that I think they happen more than a lot of guys here make out. Maybe guys on here are just trying to be positive? or maybe the guys who say it dont actually have a small dick? or maybe they just havent had much experience with a number of females?

I'm definitely not saying that size is an issue for ALL girls, just like the guys here agree that there are SOME girls for whom size IS an issue, but size is at least a factor for females and something they do think about.

So about myself.....I am 5.5 by 4.5 so I would say I am below average in both length and girth (I know someone here will say that I am 'average' according to statistics, but I say I am below average) and I have had many females say that yes, my dick is small. Not every small comment has been made in a hurtful, negative way. Most have been after I have asked about my size. I know guys will say doing that is just asking for trouble, but I am open about it so I am ok with asking to find out a female opinion on it. Most of the time the girl will say, yes it is small BUT you know how to use it, or you might not the the biggest BUT you know how to use it. Some have only said I was small when it came to my girth, and then I have had some girls who didnt want to even meet me when they found out the size of my dick - online dating and texting with a girl, when size came up in conversation and I was honest about my size, they didnt want to meet up with me after that (this happened with 2 different girls). I have had a girl I hooked up with say in front of a group of people at a party ''he's got a little one'' and I remember hearing an ex girlfriend I was once with talking with her friend about me. The first question her friend asked was 'does he have a big dick?' and her reply was 'not really... At all.' Another girl I was with for a while admitted 'sure I'd prefer if it was big and thick, but its not so what can you do?' So I just want to say that this stuff does happen!

As you can maybe guess, the size of my dick hasnt stopped me from being with a number of females but my dick IS small and I would love to be able to change it. I hate being average with anything, so being below average when it comes to the size of my dick really gets me! No female is going to choose my size as their ideal dick size, and for most girls it is rare that they have been with a guy smaller than me.

Anyway.... hope this stuff works. I have done a basic manual routine for about 6 months with zero changes. for 4 months I was dedicated and did things 4-5 times a week. the last 2 months I lost interest so it only would have worked out to be doing PE 2 times a week. Was very close to giving up but decided to try meCOACH with Big Al. Maybe that will help?

Um depending on which study it may be average, though most would say circa 5.7" bpel by 4.7" at the biggest point .
    Depending on how you have measured you may be that too ,so hmm any experienced girl would have see smaller.

Me coach is a good idea so is a positive attitude.

Comment

I wish you all the best, and stay positive!

Comment

You are dealing with a different caliber of female if you are using hook up sites for your meetings. They are on hook up sites for one reason, to get laid. They are not interested in you as a person. They want to have fun and move on. Therefore, these so called ladies have had more than a few specimens to compare to. And who the heck asks someone to rate their dick after hooking up? So I think in some ways you have brought this on yourself.

That said, why not try a different tactic. Try a real date. One that you've won in a more traditional way, with conversation and wit. One that takes some cultivating so that they know YOU first, not your dick. I would surmise that after that exercise they would care less about what you are packing and feel a better bond to the person it is attached to. You might even find yourself with an emotional bond as well. But please, stop asking girls that question, you force them into an uncomfortable situation. If you did your job correctly, it will show on their faces and you won't need to ask anything.

Now lets start working to change this. I'm still relatively new here so I will have to read up on Big Al's program.

Comment

Yeah that was stuff that happened in the past. I was with a girl for a while and went through a really bad break up which i am still getting over a full year later. I'm not actually looking to meet or be with anyone at the moment. Cant see myself being with anyone else for a long time after what happened. Maybe if I can sort things out and improve my size I will look at that side of things again

Comment

Sounds like the breakup was not mutual. I've been with my current wife for 28 years. Prior to that, I was engaged to one other girl and got the ring handed back to me. She had gotten together with he ex while I was out of town on business. Came as a total shock to me and I didn't know quite how to handle it engaged one minute, not the next. I did not eat for a week, hardly slept and was consumed all day trying to figure out what went wrong. Towards the end of the week, I called her and told her I needed to talk just to help me deal. She agreed we could talk when I got back into town 2 days later. Showed up for the meeting, had a nice conversation, the usual "its me not you" crap. In the middle of the conversation, she suddenly changed her tone a little and said maybe we could talk again another time. I looked at her and said "you made plans for tonight, didn't you"? She nodded. and I thanked her for basically telling me there are no feelings left. I wasted a whole week grieving and she could care less. But it provided the closure I needed to move on. Still took me a year before I was willing to expose my heart like that again.

Not sure how that will help you other than to say that I feel where you are and the light at the end of the tunnel is bright and closer than you think.
            TheZZMan
            Member of the Month Sept 2018
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by TheZZMan; 10-03-2015, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Thanks for that. yeah for me it has been a good year and I am still really struggling with it, but like I said, I'm not looking to be with anyone else again at this point. Maybe in time that will change but for now it is not an issue for me. Just hoping to make some changes with my size now.

Also, just wanted to point out, the only two I mentioned in my original post that were from dating/hook up sites were the 2 who didnt want to meet me when I told them my size. That did not bother me at all. I laughed and was surprised that someone would say that, but that was it. simply left it at that.

Glad to hear you have found someone who it has worked with =)

Comment

Originally posted by Rico_1981 View Post
                T hought I would finally say a little about my situation.

I have seen too many posts on here along the lines of ''size is more of an issue for guys than it is for girls'' or that ''a girl isnt going to not want to be with you because of the size of your dick'', or 'a girl isnt going to say that your penis is small' and whilst I agree with that in some cases, and maybe even most cases, I want to say that these things do happen, and that I think they happen more than a lot of guys here make out. Maybe guys on here are just trying to be positive? or maybe the guys who say it dont actually have a small dick? or maybe they just havent had much experience with a number of females?

I'm definitely not saying that size is an issue for ALL girls, just like the guys here agree that there are SOME girls for whom size IS an issue, but size is at least a factor for females and something they do think about.
                I know the felling.

My 1st Wife was a B Cup, 2nd Wife a C Cup. Number 3 is an E Cup.

I turned into a Size KING !!!.
                “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome to PEGym, Rico!

First, as a woman, I will tell you that penis size for me is not the end all/be all. I've said it dozens of times, yes, a larger penis does make some positions easier, but sexual technique and a guy who is generous in the sack is SO much more important. With this in mind, all men should be pursuing a larger penis for themselves - not for anyone else. Do it for your own happiness, not to please someone else.

That's true of any self-improvement endeavor.

Re: Your last attempt at PE -- 2 times a week is not enough. Can you go to the gym 2 times a week and expect to get ripped? No. Body change takes consistent effort.

Like building muscle, PE works on the principle of cellular repair. PE, when done properly, creates microtears in the cells. The body comes in and repairs these tears, which facilitates new cellular growth. This results in a larger and thicker penis.

I definitely think you should seek the expert advice of Big Al over at mecoach! He's awesome! He'll not only make sure you're working out effectively, but he'll also help keep you accountable.

You also might try an extender. I just posted an article the other week about scientific findings on the effectiveness of penis extenders. https://www.pegym.com/articles/penis...ly-proven-work I overview two scientific studies published in scholarly journals (not just a study performed by a manufacturer).

Be sure to ask any questions you have and let us know about your progress!
                  Kimberly
                  PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Working...
                  X