Italian presentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian presentation

Hi everyone, I say sorry right now for my bad english, but I'm Italian ahah...
    Anyway I'm 20, and I just found this forum that seems really great. I've started on getting interested to PE almost one week ago, and right then I started with a base routine(warm-up, strech, wet jelq, warm down, kegel).
    My BP is up to 6 inches, while my girth is almost 5,4 on the middle. Now that's not great size and I would like to reach that magic "8-6", even if that's almost impossible, but I'll try at least! ahha.
    Anyway I would like to have a lot of advice from you, like:
    -Should I get an extender? If yes, after how much time I've jelqed? I was thinking about andropenis, is it good? I would like one that isn't so "notable"...
    -Should i get bathmate? It's seems also very interesting, but i don't know, maybe I would just overtrain my self...
    So, can you help me understanding what to do and what not? I'm already giving a look to all the guide in the forum anyway...

Oh, once again sorry for my english, I just hope you can understand this! :P

Welcome to PEGym, brotherood!

Don't worry about your English. Il tuo Inglese e migliore del mio Italiano! (Yeah, that was probably horrible. ) :-)

First, be sure to read the information we put together for guys just starting PE -- https://www.pegym.com/articles/penis...ent-start-here

It's got all the core information you need to get started safely and effectively.

Both an extender and Bathmate are great enlargement devices. For extenders, the Phallosan Forte is one of the most popular because it is so comfortable and so discreet. The Andropenis is also a very reputable device.

Again, benvenuto!
    Kimberly
    PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Hi KMWylie!
      Your italian isn't bad at all! In fact you just missed the accent on the "e", but really our accent are a pain in the ass haah
      Anyway, I'm reading all in this forum, it's just a lot of information all togheter. I'm really getting into it, but that's really a lot! I'm thinking about starting with the 90 day's, basic routin, than adding bathmate and using it to warm up after the 90 days. And then, when I'll need it, I think i'll take phallosan too. Obviously I'll have to change my routine too.
      Soo, what do you think, could that be good? Or would I overtrain easly with that?
      And for my goal? Should I set a more realist goal to one year from now?

Comment

Welcome, and thank you for joining!

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
          Welcome, and thank you for joining!
          Ohh, ty Aagn

Comment

Working...
          X