Hello Community!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Community!

New guy here. I've been lurking the forums for about a month and decided to join to share my progress. I'm looking forward to obtaining some wisdom from the veterans, to be held accountable, and most importantly to stay consistent.

About me:

-Late 20's
    -Asian (Korean)
    -I lift (Powerlift)
    -Used to be fat 280 35% BF to 215 to 17% BF (4 year progress and on going)
    -Track Macros ;]

My PE goals:

I was never insecure about my size but during my fat loss journey (recomping, obtaining aesthetics, getting stronger), gaining more confidence in myself, I have become quite adamant in the direction of self improvement.

I'm not looking for massive gains or a remarkable unit, in fact, as corny as this may sound, while I am practicing PE for self improvement reasons, I just want to be able to give my partner/s a 110% in all areas; that puts me at ease and keeps me very happy.

I have started the JP90 routine earlier this week and intend to share my progress (I dislike modifying a proven routine, but I seem to get a better workout Dry-Jelqing so I replaced the Wet/V with Dry).
    So far I've noticed my unit stays plump while it's flaccid - so I think I may be on the right track.

Starting Stats: 5.8in BPEL 4.75in Girth (mid shaft).

My goal is to obtain a 5 inch girth, and any gains in length or even more girth is certainly welcome.

Appreciate the time everyone took reading this! Looking forward to everything this community has to offer.

Hey bro!

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

it sounds like you will have success based on your previous discipline and perspective

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
        Hey bro!

Hola!

Originally posted by lobey View Post
        it sounds like you will have success based on your previous discipline and perspective
        Thank you, Sir.

Comment

Hello JB730, and welcome!

You'll find helpful information in the following START HERE link.

Thank you for joining, and all the best on reaching your goals.

Comment

Welcome to PEGym, JB730!

First, you're one step ahead of the game, with knowing how important consistency (and accountability) is to your success!

Second, congrats on the weight loss! Chances are you've already built in some great habits that will serve you well when it comes to penis enlargement. Just like weight loss/strength improvement, PE isn't instantaneous. It takes time, effort and consistency, but those things add up to reaching your goals!

Be sure to post questions -- there are no dumb ones :-) -- and post often. Being involved in the community is a great way to stay motivated.
            Kimberly
            PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
              Hello JB730, and welcome!

You'll find helpful information in the following START HERE link.

Thank you for joining, and all the best on reaching your goals. https://cdn.pegym.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.png
              Thank you very much

Originally posted by KMWylie View Post
              Welcome to PEGym, JB730!

First, you're one step ahead of the game, with knowing how important consistency (and accountability) is to your success!

Second, congrats on the weight loss! Chances are you've already built in some great habits that will serve you well when it comes to penis enlargement. Just like weight loss/strength improvement, PE isn't instantaneous. It takes time, effort and consistency, but those things add up to reaching your goals!

Be sure to post questions -- there are no dumb ones :-) -- and post often. Being involved in the community is a great way to stay motivated.
              Thank you for the kind and inspiring words !

Comment

Working...
              X