New to PEGym!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PEGym!

Hello everyone, I'm new to these forums but have been doing PE for about two and a half months now. So far I'm completely sold on PE, I have seen, what I consider to be, some impressive gains since I first started. Most of my gains thus far have flaccid, which I'm fine with because pre-PE I definitely fell into the grower category as opposed to the shower type (and I'm about average maybe a little above in erect size, the lack of flaccid size was what got me into PE). I've also read that typically most men do see flaccid gains before they start to see erect gains, not sure if this is true. I've been using a newbie routine since I started, and I've gained close to an inch and a half in flaccid size and just under half an inch erect. I haven't been doing much girth work because I've heard of a theory suggesting that length gains are harder for those who have more girth (again, not sure if this is true). But I have seen some minor girth gains, I believe they are a result of the jelqing because I really don't do much other that seems likely to increase girth.

I started in late October/early November and my stats were:
    BPEL: 6.7"
    FL: 3.8"
    EG: 4.9"

Now:
    BPEL: 7.0
    FL: 5"
    EG: 5"

I know it's good to set goals, but I really just want to get what I can out of PE (not to say I would continue if somehow I managed to get 12 inches, haha long shot). I do believe that too much of a good thing can be a bad thing, this probably being true about penis size, so I'm going to say I would be very content with 9" x 6.5-7. But, if I continued to see gains I probably wouldn't stop there (assuming I get there), heh...

Cheers.
    Actually quite far from being the biggest, but that is what drives me.

Welcome to the gym biggest!

You have made impressive progress in only 2 and a half months, keep up the good work!

It's always good to have targets, it's something to work towards. I find it's good to have both short and long-term targets.

Good luck!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
    Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Working...
    X