new to PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to PE

Hi all . I am new to PE I feel as though I am starting late . I am 49 yrars old and although never been told i was small i akways feel that way . I have been reading a few post here and see how you guys are getting your gains. I have a bathmate x30 which i started.using on 11/10/2015. Following the directions and i understand it takes time to see any results. Wish me luck.

Welcome! I am a fellow Bathmate x30 user myself. It can either make your day or frustrate the living hell out of you but you will definitely start to notice some gains. Make sure you combine it with warm-up, stretching and possibly jelqing. I use a rice sock in the microwave for 2 minutes with a cup of water and wrap it for 10 minutes before stretches, then jelqs then shower with the Bathmate. Good luck and don't hesitate to ask questions. Lots of great people in here happy to answer.
    Start
    BPEL: 6.25"
    EG: 5.0"

Goal Achieved (12/30/2015)
    BPEL: 7.125"
    EG: 5.5"

Comment

Welcome aboard!

It's never too late, I'm 54. Take a look in the START HERE! link in the navigation bar at the top of the page. There is a lot of must read information in there to help get you started safely and effectively. You should consider starting with one of the beginner routines like the JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine. It worked great for myself and many others as well.

Good luck and always PE safely.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Alright Leonardo...'ow's it hangin' mate!

Wot they said!

ENJOY!

P.S. 54 years young too...and still beautiful!
        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Hey Leonardou!

Welcome to the Gym.

I also recommend you read through https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ojnes.j

Don't forget to take good beginning measurements and photos so you have a solid base line to compare your future gains to.

pumping is usually'or effective after you have conditioned your dick. Accordingly go slow (time and vacuum level) during the first month or so.

by the way, I started at age 68.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thanks i will read all of this and take the great advice and grow grow grow

Comment

Working...
            X