X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hi, just joined today.
    I'm long time married and have kids.
    I dove into PE a couple times before. First time was in 2000. If I remember correctly back then ************* was one of the main resources, this place was beginning to flourish, and MOS hadn't begun just yet. I tried a lot of stuff back then stretching, hanging, pumping, jelq. After a while I dropped PE, and would periodically jelq over the year's. Nothing routine enough to cement gains, but enough to maintain EQ. Anyway I'm back to make a serious attempt at it again for over a month now. This forumn looks to have become the most professional of the three.

All I'm after is girth gains. 1 month ago I was at 7.75 bpfsl, and 5 EG mid. (Haven't measured since then)
    I rest after every 3 days. Routine is;
    200 downward flaccid jelq
    75 slow 60-75% v-jelq
    25 (don't remember what they are called, but upsidedown OK grip at the base and OK grip near the glans and squeeze to inflate the middle).
    10 semi erect bends/slinkys
    Lots of heat via the shower the entire time.
    Try to heal with a flaccidjackit or stealth inner wear on.
    Anyway that's my intro.

Welcome to the Gym
    Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
    Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Welcome, narfleback! Glad you joined us! Since you're already familiar with PE, you can do a quick brush up course on all the latest by reading ALL the threads in START HERE, top left, grey bar. Just remember to PE SAFELY!

Comment

Thank you. Hopefully the collective have discovered new successful ways to improve girth. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Hey Narfleback!

Welcome to the Gym.

jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a grip just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

If you feel your dick is well conditioned, look into the pumping threads. I gained over one inch in girth due to an aggressive pumping regemin.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

My first question is why are you jelqing flaccid, especially if you are looking for girth gains? Jelqing at about a 70% erection level is what you want for girth. As jock said there is a lot of great information in the START HERE! link at the top of the page that would help you along. Your routine seems reasonable for someone with some experience, just Keep an eye on your PI's.

If you have any Questions don't hesitate to ask, the members here are very helpful. Enjoy and join in, looking forward to hearing more from you.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks both. I will read the starter. I do (10%'ish) flaccid jelqs as the starter to my routine because I feel they warm things up nicely, and to have a well balanced routine. I'm not opposed to length gains, they just aren't my main concern. PI's... interesting, just read the page on them. Knowing when to rest has always been tricky. As far as pumping goes, has the community decided pumping can lead to perm gains? I remember at one time (like 12 years ago) it was in question.

Comment

I have permanently gained over 1" in girth due primarily to pumping.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Curious username; any story behind it ? narfleback
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Very cool not2big. Recommend a pumping device? Dangler, no real story, just made up a goofy word so I could have a username.

Comment

BTW why would I get a private email on my first day from someone saying they "are interested in learning more about jelqing"?

Comment

A newbie perhaps ? Lost, seeking help and advice ? Feel free to delete it. No big deal.
                        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome to PEGym, narfleback!

Consistency is going to be key to reaching your goals and making them permanent. We talk about that here --

The Number One Reason Male Enhancement Fails & How to Avoid It

It sounds like you have a good plan in place. I look forward to hearing about your progress!
                          Kimberly
                          PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Originally posted by KMWylie View Post
                            Welcome to PEGym, narfleback!

Consistency is going to be key to reaching your goals and making them permanent. We talk about that here --

The Number One Reason Male Enhancement Fails & How to Avoid It

It sounds like you have a good plan in place. I look forward to hearing about your progress!

Thank you Kimberly, good read.

Comment

Working...
                            X