Some crazy shit happened!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some crazy shit happened!

I'm kinda new here and I found out that theres a possibility to gain penile length and girth through excersises so I gave this a try (3x 30 reps kegels, 3x 30 normal jelq reps and 2x 20 v jelq reps on a 4/5 days a week basis). I couldnt help but notice that I made gains very quick as far as I could see and feel that my dick grew explosively in like 2/3 weeks time (perhaps half inch in girth and in lenght) but now i'm stuck. Somehow i lost my gains and find it very hard to gain anything now and for some reason even after taking a week break or so my dick some times feels fatigue and sometimes it feels okay as in not tired or anything, but even when my dick doesnt feel fatigue and I do my routine it doesnt show any gains at all (talking bout doing the routine again for 2/3 weeks). I hope that i could get some advice from you guys

Thread moved to "introduce Yourself".
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Forgot to mention i also do streching (pulling out gently towards any direction and helicopter swings)

Comment

It can take up to 5 months to see gains. Do some more reading on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by jackjohnson View Post
          It can take up to 5 months to see gains. Do some more reading on the forum.
          I did some reading but i cant find an answer thats the reason why i post this as i already made noticable gains and all of a sudden they disapear

Comment

Originally posted by Mrhuhehu View Post
            I did some reading but i cant find an answer thats the reason why i post this as i already made noticable gains and all of a sudden they disapear
            It sounds to me that you made EQ gains, and then for some reason lost them. Did you stop PE? Did you start training harder?

Now when you're trying to regain those EQ gains, if you mimic the exact routine that you did before to get those gains, you should be able to regain them again over time.
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Basically i i started doing jelqing and found that my d was feeling way more 'full' then it was before. After 2 days of that i started the routine as i described and at my peak i indeed had the best eq. Very fucking hard and i think because of that i started jelqing more erect and suddenly my gains were gone. Now u say that it might be eq issue u have any idea on how to improve this again? As i am already doing kegels i never really stopped doing kegels only less intense past couple days

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                It sounds to me that you made EQ gains, and then for some reason lost them. Did you stop PE? Did you start training harder?

Now when you're trying to regain those EQ gains, if you mimic the exact routine that you did before to get those gains, you should be able to regain them again over time.
                I stopped pe for a week or so and started again just today

I try to effectively squeeze blood into my d just as i did before i made those gains
                Just to answer ur questions

Comment

Working...
                X