Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, need some help...

Hello!
    I am new here and i want to sorry, because my english is not very good. So, lets go to the problem. I am 18 years old boy and i am worried about my penis.When it is soft it doesnt really hang low, but point forward. Also when it is erect it has a curve. I thought it was peyronie's disease, but it is not that curved as the photos in google. I have a strong erection but i feel somekind of stiff or pain when it is erected for big period of time or after a hard masturbation. Althought my penis shaft i rock hard, my glans start to shrink if i dont keep it pumped.After masturbation my penis i really sore and shrunken.When i go to poop in the morning it also shrinks to a child proportions, i am really embarrassed. When i am sitting on the computer for example, it is rarely hanging, it is always semi erect with pale pain.Sometimes it has an hourglass look,a bump in the shaft then really thin middle part, like there is almost no blood in it.I have read another post here about tight suspensory lingament and i am not if i have this or some kind of light stage peyronie's disease( i can post pictures if you dont understand what i am trying to explain). I cant go to a doctor in the near 2 months and if i go i have to travel to another city to see a doctor. It is not something i cant live with, but it worries me for years already and i would be really happy to be normal.
    Thanks for your time and help in advance!

Hi mate you have to do lot of research like I did, try the bathmate routine, and see how you go .

Good luck

Comment

You sound normal. The penis is elastic so it will only be as large as there is blood inside it. The glans does not inflate fully all the time. If you are rock hard then you are 100% OK. Rock on zlatan!

It gets small on the toilet because the natural muscle contracations during defacation reduce the blood flow to the penis. The other time I get that small is during intense leg exercises (like squats or running). The moment I stop, my penis returns to normal.

You are likely not getting excess penis blood flow at the computer because of stress. Almost everyone has a base line of a small amount of "stress". I'm talking about the normal blood pressure and alertness level for a healthy human. Not the "over-stressed" or chronic problem that some people have. When you are working on something you will likely not be "relaxing". Erections come from the "relaxing" part of our nervous system. This is not a cause for concern, because you are not making love to your computer!

The hourglass shape is because not all parts fill up at the same rate.

If you are feeling pain. Consider stopping what you are doing and rest. Pain is not something to ignore. Sometimes after PE, the penis can be slightly "sore" (something much less than "pain"), like your muscles feel after a workout. This is an indicator that you may have done too much, so rest until the soreness goes away. Perhaps you should consider masterbating with a lighter touch/grip.

Curves are normal. I think it might be as high as 30 to 50% of men have some curve. There are some PE exercises that can straighten a curve over time. Some guys like their curves and go out the way to make sure they keep it.

It points forward because there is a ligament at the base of our penises and sometimes the scrotum props it up and out. Men who do a lot of PE tend to get larger flaccid penises that are too heavy to be propped up by the scrotum anymore. Nothing sounds wrong with you there.
      closed260
      Last edited by closed260; 12-31-2015, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X