Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi , newbie here.

Hi team ,

Coach here. I have been researching and absorbing all I can from around the site for months and finally today is the day I registered. I started doing the JP90 routine last year but then my 3rd and 4th children arrived so i lost all my spare time. Now that the twins are 5 months I am going to start the routine again . I am married so I'm not looking for a massive penis to impress women with more just for me to admire and to keep healthy and in good working order. My wife knows of what I am doing and is in full support which is a big plus .

My stats are as follows

BPFL 4"
    BPFG 3"

BPEL 6.5"
    BPEG 5.5"

While I understand gains will happen it's not really about that for me although I'm not going to complian at the extra inch or two that may happen over the next few years and understand it's not going to happen over night either when I does come . It's a marathon not a sprint although having said that my LOT is above 9 o'clock so it will apparently come easier than if it was lower?

I have a bath mate for warming up and will be taking it slow and steady with the routine . I shall post progress as I go . Wish me luck 😂

Good LUCK, Coach! Nice your wife is on your team, too! Familiarize yourself with all things PE GYM by READING ALL the threads in START HERE, top left, grey bar. Then, take correct measurements, take pics (or you'll regret it later), start a journal in the progress forum to stay motivated, log your exercises and get feedback from other members, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, PE SAFELY! Good to have you with us!

Comment

Alright Coachie...'ow's it hangin' mate!

The LOT theory is regarded as defunct by many...maybe others can share their thoughts on this.

Looks like you've done all your homework...welcome mate.

Participate and...ENJOY!
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Cheers ta53ora ,

I do love a TVR being from GB 👍

I saw that in JP post and should have ignored it . I spent a while reading everything I could about how to do it safely and in a correct way so I'm looking forward to getting stuck in 😂😂

Comment

Hi jockinthebox,

I will continue to always go back to everything you have hilighted above just to keep me right . I'm not afraid to ask questions either and enjoy feedback both positive and negative .

I will be a constant presence and pain in the ass for asking question 😁😂

Comment

Originally posted by coach28 View Post
            Cheers ta53ora ,

I do love a TVR being from GB 

I saw that in JP post and should have ignored it . I spent a while reading everything I could about how to do it safely and in a correct way so I'm looking forward to getting stuck in 
            You're from Blighty...even better mate! I bet I'm your favourite mod too...ain't I!

Do yourself a favour...never buy a TVR! Blew the engine on mine after 6 months from new and lost it for the summer...all the rumours are true!

Comment

Hey Coach Welcome. How bout getting Mrs to join? We need more female opinions around here. In any case, proceed with care, you're above average already, and obviously are a stud. Twins, ugh, twice the green poop.
              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Hey Coach!

Welcome to the Gym.

Jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Yeah, they like to throw the dollies out the pram and when they go it's expensive 😒

Im from Scotland , near Glasgow 👍

Comment

Yeah I won't be doing that ! When they go it's a bloody fortune ...

I'm from Scotland , near Glasgow 😏

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                      Hey Coach Welcome. How bout getting Mrs to join? We need more female opinions around here. In any case, proceed with care, you're above average already, and obviously are a stud. Twins, ugh, twice the green poop.
                      Hi party,

I have 4 kids and the two recent additions are the twins. My Mrs barely has time to eat at the moment but I will ask the question and see what's what 😊

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                        Hey Coach!

Welcome to the Gym.

Jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.
                        Sound advice there , thank you for that. I shall keep it in mind as the last thing I want to do is injury myself 🙈

Knowledge is power when it comes these things and there is a wealth of it in here 👍

Comment

I sent you a pm, cool huh ?
                          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by coach28 View Post
                            Yeah I won't be doing that ! When they go it's a bloody fortune ...

I'm from Scotland , near Glasgow 
                            Remember...no Glasgow kisses allowed around here...unless they come from Edinburgh!

Comment

Yeah no bother . I have hit you back dude .

Comment

Working...
                              X