Starting again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting again!!

Hey they guys!! Well this is my first time here on PEGym. I'm not new to PE and and have been involved with excercises, streching(manual and extending with SG device), bathmate( which I love!), and some jelqing. I was apart of another site and got some good information from it, but I stopped due to breaking my SG. I still use my bathmate about 3 times a week and still love the immediate results I get from it.
    Now the reason I'm a little vague at this point is just to introduce myself and state why I'm here. I want to get back into PE again with a new purpose and guidance. I tried to get back on the previous site and can't get an answer back so I could retrieve my username and password. Needless to say I payed for that site and it was suppose to be a lifetime membership! Now no one will return my emails. Very upsetting not to here back from someone. Anyway....I will say that site is matterofsize. I stated the site (hopefully that is ok?) so that others will know and be cautious.
    So I'm here to hopefully meet some new people and get a fresh start on my journey back!

Welcome back from the dark side Blkie!

START HERE! button at the top.

ENJOY!

EDIT: We have a SG rep on site here...might be worth talking to him about your breakage.
    Tamora
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Aug 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Tamora; 12-17-2015, 11:39 AM. Reason: Getting forgetful!
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Hey thanks TA.....the welcome is much appreciated. Yeah I'm pretty ticked at the fact I can't get anyone to reply back....whatever.....moving on....
      I did find out that I could order a replacement part for the part that broke so that's good. Although I already bought and waiting on my x4. I decided to get the x4 because of the quadfit system. Seems like that will aide in slippage. I feel like I got a little mislead from the other site in I was told I should go from max strech for about an hour...take off....crank...strech...then put back on and continue to do this for a set number of hours. Now I feel like I gained a bit from this but also feel like I overpriced in the process. Worked ok at first but got much harder as I entered along. The more I read and researched....less intensity for longer periods seem the path.
      So at this point I feel like I have everything I need to get to my goals with is 8×6. I actually have a thread on the dark side site....lol. So if anyone can help that would be appreciated. How do I find the rep for the SG? I feel like the x4 will be more suited for me. I just don't want 2 extenders in my possesion. I will fix the SG....sterilize the unit and hopefully sell it.
      I'm gonna start back with a beginner routine that involves the extender and bathmate. Any suggestions?

Comment

I'm sorry guys....my enthusiasm to post caused me to misspell a few words....apologize....

Comment

Originally posted by Blkpanther66 View Post
          I'm sorry guys....my enthusiasm to post caused me to misspell a few words....apologize....
          No probs...don't worry about it!

Bobby is posting online as we speak. His support thread is here.

The most recommended routine is the JP90.

Comment

Welcome to the GYM, panther! To hit up the SG REP, go to the devices forum & click in the bold title, in blue. That will take you to ALL the threads in that forum, so go down the list to the SG REP's thread, click it and type your question. That moves the thread to the active forum, so if the SG REP is online, you should get an answer quickly; if not, you can "BUMP" the thread later, and request an answer again. There's a lot more activity & members here than on most paid sites, so be patient. Sometimes guys compete with different threads in the more popular forums trying to get answers...just sayin'...

Comment

Hey thanks for the quick reply. Yes I found that and already posted the question....thank you and I'm very glad to be here and excited to get back to work!!

Comment

Ditto. Get involved and participate.

P.S. If any admin ask you for rum or cookies it's best to oblige.

Comment

Yes ....I will surely oblige with that.....

Comment

So from what I'm reading is just start back with the manual excercises? Just the jp90 routine without any other devices? Would there be a beginner routine that could incorporate all three devices?

Comment

As a newcomer...and not knowing how experienced or conditioned you are...I would always recommend starting with a manual routine before going on to devices. It's important to pay close attention to your PI's and adjust your routine as necessary. If you are unconditioned and go ahead with using the devices along with a manual routine take it very slowly and be careful not to overdo things.

I don't use the SG or Bathmate...so I'm not the best person to help you with this. Bobby, the SG rep, should be able to advise on routines and Walter, the BP rep, on the Bathmate. You can search the threads for other members routines or maybe someone with experience of both these devices can chip in and help.

Comment

So to explain my experience a bit more. I started out doing the beginner routine that is outlined in the goodlookingloser site and matterofsize. I felt that I had made some decent gains. Most of the gains were in my flaccid state. I went from 2.5-3 inches flaccid to almost 4.5 inches. I do experience this to this day (about 2 years later withe the last 6 months only using bathmate 3-4 days a week with very little streching and uncle Jims wrap.)
                        Now I have to say that I feel my girth has increased also. I started out around 5 inches and now when erect I'm around 5 3/4. In the bathmate after a 20 minute session it gets to 6 1/4. I absolutely love this part of the session! When erect I feel I get to 5 3/4 so I feel that I have cemented that part. The length I would say I have cemented about an 1/2 inch from 5 inches erect to 5 1/2 inches.
                        So to answer the question of how well my penis is conditioned is its used to training but I feel that I should start over with a more less intense training session and work myself back into more intensity since I've really taken a break because of the break. I really wasn't doing any manual excercises other than a 15 minute session before putting on the extender. Also minor streching in between sessions also.
                        So hopefully that gives u a better idea of where I am now.....

Comment

I meant to say I took a break because my SG broke....

Comment

Good on u mate keep it up you have do do lot of research like I did it.

Good luck
                            Happy PE

Comment

Had the same experience with the matters of size site that of paying to join and then needing my user name and password and never getting any response.Bad experience.

Comment

Working...
                              X