New Goals for 2016!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Goals for 2016!

Just wanted to say hello - Long time lurker and first time joiner!

Just got a Phallosan as a gift, and I am finally starting my hardcore dedication to PE. Determined to make 2016 a good year with some serious gains.
    My Log
    Start 12/18/15 - BPEL 5.5"

Welcome to the GYM, belmont! Tell us a bit more about yourself! BEGIN by READING ALL the threads in START HERE, top left, grey bar, then, take correct measurements, take pics (or you'll regret it later) select a routine to condition your penis and jump-start your growth (JP90 or PESG), start a journal in the progress forum to log your routine, stay motivated and get feedback from other members, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, PE SAFELY! Glad you joined us!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

If you haven't already check out the START HERE! link in the navigation bar at the top of the page. There is a lot of great information in there that will get you started on your road to success. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, the members here are very helpful.

Good luck and always PE safely.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Alright Bel...'ow's it hangin' mate!

WOW...lucky you! A Phallosan for a present! Welcome to the "suckers" club!

Both myself and Jocko have a Phallosan and they also have a company rep support thread here...

REP Support for Phallosan Forte

Get involved and...ENJOY!
        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Happy to start posting a log, and finally get a routine down. I've exercised a bit here and there, but I have not done anything formal. Adding the Phallosan to the arsenal which already included a Bathmate and Jelquing, I am really hoping for some results. I would love some gains in length, but to just generally be healthier sexually is the main goal!
          My Log
          Start 12/18/15 - BPEL 5.5"

Comment

Great mindset!
            The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Working...
            X