Greetings from the ROK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from the ROK

sorry i re-made an account so my information would be more private...
    hello, im a 23 year old korean-american residing in Seoul, Korea teaching English and earning some credits as a student abroad. Yes, i believe the moment you read 'Korean-American' you probably thought, 'needle dick'. in fact, this may be true so i have decided to dedicate my days to working out my penis so that i can obtain the cock of 'the white man'. = ] anyways, i just measured myself the other day and here are my stats...
    EL: 5.5 in
    EG: 4.75 in
    i had a question about measuring because, i found that a lot of people post 'BPEL' and acronyms like that and i was wondering what these all meant...
    also with the GIRTH i find it different in different places.
    i currently read about the bat penis, which i dubbed 'Babe Ruth'.
    i currently hold a Babe Ruth within my hands: the girth near the glans are 4.75 in whereas the girth near the shaft is 4.0 in exact. this kinda troubles me.
    i was wondering if there was any way to fix this.
    today was my first actual work out and ive started the 90 day program routine posted in the beginner's forum.
    i'm currently taking Whey Protein for nutrients, and Vigrx for the blood flow.
    i'm set and ready to obtain an Xcalibur! my goal is 7.0 in by the end of this year.
    does that sound realistic?
    also has anyone ever tried taking these penis enlargement supplements?
    i was wondering if they actually helped gain or not...
    i've been on it for about a week and Babe Ruth seems like he gained some weight but i'm not too sure.
    anyways, please give me your inputs!
    Happy PEing!!!

You are using 2 accounts. jksxkelbo and koreanrx. Which one are you going to post in?
    (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

good luck koreanrx your goal certainly isnt out of reach so long as you stay consistant
      29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
      EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
      NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
      EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
      EG-6"

Comment

Hi K,
        Your measurements are about avaerage at the tip.
        You will probably find that jp's routine will help your base penis erect girth(bpeg0 and mid penis erect girth(mpeg).
        After you complete the course you can look at some specific shaping work.
        I think 7" bpel(base penis erect length) is a good long term goal.

Comment

thanks every1, this site and it's people have given me the motivation and determination to do what it takes~ thanks again!

Comment

You are welcome.

Comment

Working...
            X