Hi All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All!

Hi Guys, im new to this forum but not to jelq, im 21 years old and i'm not from the us so i hope you can understand me.

I started learning all i could from different forums, till i thought i was ready.

1st attempt. sept 2015.

5 min warming up
    10 mins jelq
    5 mins warming down

5 days on 2 off

the very first time i jelq i felt a heat sensation, really weird, like when you do squats and your legs feel pumped.

the second day i feel nothing, third day, nothing, and like that till october.
    -No gains.

i thought that maybe i did something wrong, so i change the routine.

2nd attempt. oct 2015.

10 mins warming up
    20 mins jelq
    10 mins warming down.

The same, first time i feel the pump feeling, then, till the last day of october, nothing.
    -No gains

3rd attempt. nov 2015.

i meet stretch and edging.

10 mins warming up and edging. (heli shakes, little stretch and stuffs like that)

here is where i change again, instead of doing all like a clock. i do this.

i jelq till 60-70 %erection.
    then i stretch till erection go to 20-30 % and again jelq, then stretch, then jelq.
    first time pumped and red, then nothing.
    10 warming down and
    -No gains and i don't remember i get the pumped feeling.

4th attempt. dic 2015.
    i meet fowfer

10 mins warming up and edging.

1 hour stretching, jelqing and fowling (i don't know if this is written correctly)

10 mins warming down and edging.

feeling tired, no pumped or anything.

5th attempt. jan 2016.

Ok, by all this time you may think i should have gained, at least 1 mm, but i have gained nothing. lenght or girth, still the same.

what i'm doing now is 20 mins warming up
    2 hours jelq, stretch and fowfer.
    20 mins warming down.

The first time i did it, the first day of january, i feel the same, pumped, red, and a lot of heat, and ALSO, 4 hours after ended my session, i feel the stretch, i mean, i can't doubt that was a stretch inside the penis, that was an awesome feeling, like a hand inside my penis stretched something from the base, and it last like an hour.

now i'm doing 2 days on and 1 off, today is my free day so i have time to post here.

if i write something wrong, sorry, i tried the best i could, good bye, i'm gonna pay attention, thanks you all!

Well...hello there!

ENJOY!
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I think you did good in writing your post.
      Thanks for joining us !
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

hi again, i forgot to say that i stopped fapping since i read that it help having gains but then i read that it could causes prostata cancer, what do you think about it?

last question, do you think that i should post those things in the penis enlargment forum?

thanks you!

Comment

Hey Bamta!

I recommend you click on and read the Start button at top left of page Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

You should read about the beginner routines to see if there may be some changes you might want ti include in your routine. Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones

Don't forget to take good beginning measurements and photos so you have a solid base line to compare your future gains to

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Be sure to do some reading in the START HERE! link that can be found at the top left of the page. There is a lot of great information in there you should read to help you along. Stay dedicated and consistent with your routine and you will begin to see results.

I don't see any reason that you need to quit fapping. Excessive fapping can create problems but doing it 2 or 3 times a week is actually good for you. Good luck.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome mate

Comment

Working...
              X