Hey bros!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey bros!

Hey, how is it going yall?! This is my first post here. I started PE one week ago and I have just taken some pics. I am between 18-19 cm and I thought gaining approximately 1 inch would be better who knows However, I want girth more than length. Sometimes I feel big, sometimes I feel not that big. When I look from above it looks smaller (also maybe because of it's hook shape hehe), you can say your own opinions when you see my pics in my album guys! Thanks and have a great PEday!

PS. Im not native English speaker so I am sorry if I said something wrong lol

Hi OutofOrder !
    Thanks for joining and....

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hey outoforder!

Welcome to the gym.

I recommend you click on and read the Start button at top left of page Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

Pick one of the beginner routines and continue with it fo 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones

Don't forget to take good beginning measurements and photos so you have a solid base line to compare your future gains to

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
      X