New to the gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the gym

Hey guys im new here ive been aware of PE for about 5 years but never really tried it. But now I'm resolved to get a bigger penis! I'm 22 years old and my dong is 5.5 inches :/. I hope to get to 7 inches! I just did the beginners workout today and it felt great. Thanks yall.

Dude, you got some "growin" to do! You've landed in the right place! WELCOME TO THE TODGER TUGGERS CLUB! Begin by READING START HERE, top left, grey bar. Learn everything to know about being a successful "member" of the GYM! After reading, take correct measurements, take pics (or you'll regret it later), select a routine (JP90 or PESG), start a journal in the progress forum to record your exercises and stay motivated, plus get feedback from other "members" on your routine, and above all, PE SAFELY!

Comment

Hey bgspkr!

Welcome to the Gym.

Good advice above. . Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones
      Don't forget to take good beginning measurements and photos so you have a solid base line to compare your future gains to
      Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thanks! If I could get to 6 I'd be happy anything after that is just gravy.

Comment

5.5 BPEL or NBPEL ? I'm 21 and same size planning on starting too..
          Hope we still have some natural growth inside us that helps us heh

Comment

Welcome to the Gym!

Enjoy your time here and have a safe PE journey!
            GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Working...
            X