Nice to meet you all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to meet you all!

My name is Steven and I'm trying to hit some goals like all of you have so far. I'm at 5.5 inches BPEL and 4.5 inch girth. While girth would be great even at 5inches, I'd love most to go up length. At the very minimum I'd be ecstatic with an inch gain.

I'm not crazy new at this but I haven't been consistent, which I know is key. Aside from JP90, which routines or products have worked best for all of you? I'm considering getting the Phallosan Forte because of the good amount of length gains that people have been getting here and also the comfort factor.

If any of you guys can give a hopeful smaller man some encouragement and advise for what worked best for you, please let me know!

Thank you,
    Steven
    Starting 6/18/2016 - 5.4 NBPEL, 4.5 EG

Short term goal:
    6.0 NBPEL, 4.75 EG

Long term goal:
    7.0 NBPEL, 5.5 EG

Hey Steven!

I recommend you click on and read the Start button at top left of page Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

Before moving on to devices, it is best to condition it first. Pick one of the beginner routines and continue with it fo 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones

Don't forget to take good beginning measurements and photos so you have a solid base line to compare your future gains to

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Steven.
      I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

Welcome, Steven, and ditto what n2b posted!

Conditioning comes first, and if you experience size gains with this, consider it gravy.
        But you cannot put the cart before the horse: do a good, consistent conditioning routine for a period of about 3 months, then you can get more specific!
        ​Li'l Uncle Reamus

Comment

Working...
        X