X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, I'm new!

Hello, guys, I'm new around here

I recently discovered jelqing

And I thought to myself, fuck, this is awesome!

I'v read some things, but I'm really scared about those stories that some guys lost lenght!!

I'm afraid if this happens, I currently have a nice size, but want to go from okay to big

I'm currently 15.1 cm (6 inches), I would like to go to 17 cm (6.7)

So, I'm super scared of doing something improper which will make me lose size

Any tips will come at handy!

Recently I have done one jelqing session, and I read I was supposed to feel stronger erections etc.

I am not, I haven't gotten morning wood in 2 days (when getting an erecton it's feels weaker, not like bursting as it used to be), and I feel when cumming I don't shoot as far, it's a lot closer, weaker shot.

I noticed, but it may just be my mind, that there are more veins and the main vein is a bit thicker then before, but it doesn't make sense if the erections aren't as hard as before.

Anyways, I'm new and help is welcome, thanks guys

Welcome aboard!

If you want to know everything about doing it right, effectively and safely the do as much reading in the START HERE! at the top of the page. Choose one of the beginner routines in there, such as the JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine to get started. It is completely safe IF YOU DO IT RIGHT. Knowledge is key, so do plenty of reading and ask as many questions as you need.

Jump in, get involved and Enjoy! Glad to have you here.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

What up Sparrow! welcome to the forums! Listen, I'm one who lost length initially. But it was temporary and I re-gained that and grew more after. So don't sweat small setbacks and instead focus on the big picture which is a long term proposition. These things take time, you need to condition yourself and ease into a program. Cavalier has lit the lamp and has guided you in the right direction. The rest is up to you. PE safely, don't over do it, pay attention to what your body is telling you and set reasonable goals, both short term and long term. Most of all, make this a part of your everyday routine, like brushing your teeth and taking a shower. Enjoy the journey and check back often and let us know how you are progressing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
        Welcome aboard!

If you want to know everything about doing it right, effectively and safely the do as much reading in the START HERE! at the top of the page. Choose one of the beginner routines in there, such as the JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine to get started. It is completely safe IF YOU DO IT RIGHT. Knowledge is key, so do plenty of reading and ask as many questions as you need.

Jump in, get involved and Enjoy! Glad to have you here.
        Thanks!

What's interesting is that I tried jelqing like a year ago, I did only one session

Only now I realize how wrong it was, I have no idea what I was thinking

I was holding my base with one hand, and jelqing with the other

I couldn't get an erection for 3-4 days
        Ejaculating was impossible, cum would just slide out, like I was in 4th grade again

But I gained 0.3 cm, from only that 1 session

So it makes me wonder if the negative PIs are really negative or neutral

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
        What up Sparrow! welcome to the forums! Listen, I'm one who lost length initially. But it was temporary and I re-gained that and grew more after. So don't sweat small setbacks and instead focus on the big picture which is a long term proposition. These things take time, you need to condition yourself and ease into a program. Cavalier has lit the lamp and has guided you in the right direction. The rest is up to you. PE safely, don't over do it, pay attention to what your body is telling you and set reasonable goals, both short term and long term. Most of all, make this a part of your everyday routine, like brushing your teeth and taking a shower. Enjoy the journey and check back often and let us know how you are progressing.
        Thanks for the answer, but if I start losing size, I'll most definetaly run away
        jsparrow
        Last edited by jsparrow; 02-23-2016, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Is this true?

The process basically tears the tissue in the penis, causing scar tissue to build. It is not dissimilar to what happens when you build muscles lifting weights, the primary difference is their is no muscle in your "love muscle".
          What happens is the scar tissue buildup is over the tissue, and adds length and girth. However, it rarely is uniform, and the penis can appear grotesque, with abnormal bulges. Furthermore, an erection can create pain, and the tissue is pressed against the immovable scar tissue.

Comment

How about quoting your source rather than a generic post with all sorts of scare tactics involved.

Comment

Where did you dig that up from?
              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Hey Jsparrow!

Welcome to the Gym.

Pick one of the beginner routines and continue with it fo 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones

Don't forget to take good beginning measurements and photos so you have a solid base line to compare your future gains to

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Found it in a thread about jelqing on <site removed>somewhere

wow, 5th post & you drop a web site name.
                  Dangler
                  Senior Administrator
                  ☼ Wizard ☼
                  White Tiger Award 2015
                  Last edited by Dangler; 02-24-2016, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Do you think if it were true we would all still be doing this?

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                      Do you think if it were true we would all still be doing this?
                      Maybe we do not know if it is true

Comment

Originally posted by jsparrow View Post
                        Maybe we do not know if it is true
                        Maybe you don't...I do. It's not true.

Comment

Originally posted by jsparrow View Post
                          Found it in a thread about jelqing on forum.bodybuilding.com somewhere
                          Haha, OK that explains it. Bodybuilding sites are notorious for bashing everyone and everything when it comes to PE. If you are looking to come here to learn how to build your biceps, we can't help you. If you want to know more about PE and how we can help you, you have come to the right place. You decide, what do you want to do?
                          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I will definitely try

Comment

Welcome, Sparrow! As long as you perform the exercises as instructed, providing consistent even pressure to your shaft during jelqs and alternate your stretches equally in a clock-wise fashion, your penis will respond by growing proportionately in both length & girth. In some of the more advanced exercises you might encounter some edema (lymph fluid build up in the tissues), but it is harmless and usually subsides in a few hours. PE SAFELY and let your EQ & PI's dictate how you adjust your routine to stimulate growth.

Comment

Working...
                              X