Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE Newbie

Hi, everyone .

I hope that I can enlarge my Penis in both length and girth, as I am not that well endowed.
    A big problem is that my penis is also very small when flaccid and after sports my penis is extremely small why I have big complexes when going to the shower after a football game.

So I started with PE last week by using the Penimaster Pro. I like the idea of this device but it always hurts on the base when I want to use the rod extender, which I would prefer, as I think the traction is more constantly and stronger. It would great if anyone can give me a tip. So I can only wear it about 1 hour and then I have to wait a bit until I can use the device again.
    I also want to start with jelqing, which should help to gain in girth.

What do you guys think of this program:
    - 4-6 hours Penimaster Pro
    - about 20 minutes Jelqing

And should I do jelqing right after I stretched my penis with the PeniMaster or is it better to do the stretching for instance over night and the jelqing in the afternoon?

Best regards, Stam

Welcome to PEGym, Stam! I apologize for the delayed response. As you've probably noticed, we've been having some server challenges, the last few weeks.

Head over to the devices forum -- https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-devices-forum/ -- and definitely post your questions about the Penimaster over there. We have quite a few members who use the Penimaster, and I'm sure they can help you out.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and definitely post often. It'll help keep you motivated.
    Kimberly
    PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Hey Stam!

Welcome to the gym.

I recommend you click on and read the Start button at top left of page Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

Pick one of the beginners routines and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time. Jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

I recommend jelqing before and after using th Penimaste and fitting in stretching whenever you can

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone.Aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Don't forget to take good beginning measurements and photos so you have a solid base line to compare your future gains to

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
      X