New but not have read a lot with dumb intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New but not have read a lot with dumb intro

HeyThis is going to sound really stupid but I have to get this off my chest here as this is where Ive learned and read in prep for this.My fiancé had bigger and smaller than me of course (fully 7.5"/5" mushroom type, base is thinner), and her 9" ex didn't have girthYet, though I am bottoming out, hitting the back, making her squirt, (which she taunted me I couldn't do because when Im nervous and or not at peak performance I can really have a barely hard erect)So: she insists she doesn't want more, she cant take more anyway , and we already know at least in a vagina (not the rear) theres not a lot of room to be comfortable...Plus, a few exes said I was biggest they had and besides they couldn't take more than I could give....So why am I bothered and want to spite her but throwing on another inch and half.....then again, she obviously would notice and it wouldn't enhance sex, if anything hinder some harder rougher stuffso vets, who have gone beyond 7.5", and or 5" girth, what do you think in regards to going bigger? if shes barely able to handle BPEL at all, then why does this freaking get to me to the point that im here thinking about such a silly thingNB: she used to f(((( with me by bringing that up, though shed say after the fight she cant even take mine so why increase....idk manSorry just venting as we just had a huge fight and this is not a recurring point of debate but sometimes she says it to bother me and it does obviouslyPS I know I read someone here say if your over 7" you have no business here but I wouldn't mind some feedback guysthanks

The 9" ex story is meant to damage your self confidence, it worked the rest follows.

Comment

Welcome to PE Gym, Notimportant! If you haven't already, READ ALL the threads in START HERE, top left, grey bar. There's a wealth of info there ALL new members need to know.
      Wrt your post, you're misinformed on a few things. First, a vagina can much more easily accommodate a large penis than an anus, so learn about "vaginal tenting" and how a female can expand and contract her vagina to compensate for various male sizes. Penis size is a personal decision that affects male ego more than women's psyche (unless she's a size queen), so do whatever you want within reason, and she'll be able to adapt to your size in all likelihood.

Having said that, some other considerations (by you/ BOTH) ARE WORTH NOTING:
      1) How important is oral to you / BOTH? Erect girth in excess of 5.5" can be problematic, since even if women have trained their gag reflexes, width is something that will prevent deep-throating / breathing during oral.
      2) Anal sex can become difficult and even dangerous causing tears in the rectum, bleeding and loss of bowel control / fissures, etc. when a penis is too large and forced into the anus...so obviously, care should be taken. Again, girth is more of a factor than length here.
      3) Penis Enlargement is a personal choice. No different than breast augmentation for women. While consideration for your partner should be a factor, it truly is YOUR decision. Weighing the above is vitally important, but the choice is ultimately YOURS, especially if you're not married or considering marriage to your current partner.
      jockinthebox
      Retired Moderator
      Member of the Month May 2015
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by jockinthebox; 04-22-2016, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Welcome to PEGym, NotImportant!

First, you should never undertake male enhancement for anyone except yourself. Definitely not revenge. Like any body or lifestyle modification, if you're not doing it for you, chances are you won't succeed.

Second, I strongly suggest you have a rational and adult conversation with your girlfriend. Let her know that when she uses her exes size in an argument, it does make you feel bad. Disagreements are natural in every relationship. Using things to purposely hurt one another (such as penis size) is not only immature, but also very, very destructive.

I would strongly suggest speaking with a relationship counselor. It sounds like you guys need to learn how to have healthy disagreements. If one (or both) of you are unwilling to make changes, it won't matter how big or small your penis is, your relationship will continue to be toxic and you'll both be unhappy.

Keep us updated! We have a relationship forum that's a great place to post about non-PE related situations too.
        Kimberly
        PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Working...
        X