Big bro doesn't think this will work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big bro doesn't think this will work

Yep, he saw some materials I had printed off about Jelqing and asked me about it. I told him as much as I knew about it and he kinda shrugged it off, like it was some big internet scam. Then he made some smart ass comment to the effect of, "You would need to make your penis bigger, me on the other hand...", you get the point, I then replied with, "Dude we're from the same genetic material, odds are we're rocking something similar". I'm by no means undersized, I'm right in line with average, but who wouldn't want to sport a heftier penis? I told him I would keep him posted about my results. So that's where I'm at, just starting out. Still searching around for the best workout.

I found a PDF that I followed last night, but it took me over an hour to get through the workout. I then stumbled across this site, which seems to provide great instruction.

My one question is this...during stretching, how long do you do it for? It doesn't say in the article. I know it says to hold for 30sec, up, down, left, right, and straight...but how many times?

Thanks for your help!

Well, 30 sec up, 30 sec down,30 sec left,30sec right ,30 sec straight is one set. Repeat by the number of sets required.

Comment

Your bro is going to kick himself 6 months down the road! hahahaha
      To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

I'm anctious to hear about the conversation that's coming down the road in about 2-3 months where he...

(A) doesn't believe you (his loss)
        or...
        (B) asks you to tell him everything he needs to know to get started

Comment

digitalmagic2000,

I suggest you take some clear pictures with measurement now at the start of your PE career for your records. You can use those pictures as evidence to “slam him in the face with” (so to speak) down the road, if he does not believe you.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalmagic2000 View Post
            Yep, he saw some materials I had printed off about Jelqing and asked me about it. I told him as much as I knew about it and he kinda shrugged it off, like it was some big internet scam. Then he made some smart ass comment to the effect of, "You would need to make your penis bigger, me on the other hand...", you get the point, I then replied with, "Dude we're from the same genetic material, odds are we're rocking something similar". I'm by no means undersized, I'm right in line with average, but who wouldn't want to sport a heftier penis? I told him I would keep him posted about my results. So that's where I'm at, just starting out. Still searching around for the best workout.

I found a PDF that I followed last night, but it took me over an hour to get through the workout. I then stumbled across this site, which seems to provide great instruction.

My one question is this...during stretching, how long do you do it for? It doesn't say in the article. I know it says to hold for 30sec, up, down, left, right, and straight...but how many times?

Thanks for your help!
            I see that you haven't posted any thing here lately, so I was wondering if you have had any progress? I am really looking forward to you In-your-Face'ing your brother :P
            19/04/2011
            FG: 4.25" +0.45
            FL: 5.19" +0.69
            EG: 4.75" +0.45
            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
            NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
            BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Working...
            X