Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from UK :)

Hi everyone ,

First to introduce myself, i'm Ben and from the UK, so hello and please be nice... I have been on various forums but none like this so is a bit odd sharing in this way

Okay so I have been around this site a fair few times in the last few months and years if i'm honest but always been too skeptical to join as maybe some of you can understand. I finally did mainly to get an idea and read some opinions and look at techniques( Which I haven't got much of a clue on as of yet!) and to just talk to some guys that have/had the same issues

I am 29 with 3 kids (it works...Hooray!!) Im a less than average guy at around 5.25-6 erect length (differs strangely) although if you read all the feel better material on the net size is normal...okay so its my own self perception which is very much true, if your not happy with it your going to worry about it simple! Also a grower not a shower which has never been a confidence booster either and unless there's been some beers involved with girls, was always awkward. I have what i have and up until now for me its been "excuse the bad pun" a big thing that's has always had my mind running.

I wont go into too much more on the first as i said because there's forever for that and to be honest its about time I did this for myself so biggest question....I have to ask, is this truly real if you are dedicated? surely anyone can say what they want

I shall stop there for now anyway.... Thanks in advance to anyone that says hi and takes time to read.

Hey Guy, you have many friends from the UK here. A fellow buy the name of Tamora will probably invite you over for dinner some time if you are in the area. Welcome to the forums, we are glad that you took the time to join and become a member of this outstanding community. Take a look at the START HERE button located on this page in the headers above the forum thread. It has links to dozens of interesting threads so we encourage you to read you lights out. Then choose a conditioning program like JP90 and begin your journey. This takes time, so don't get discouraged. It is a long slow slog, so dedicate time and make this a part of your daily regimine like brushing teeth or showering. Don't try to reinvent the wheel, go slow so you don't hurt yourself and check in regularly. Many find starting a progress log beneficial so you can track you training. In short, you should experience better erection quality (EQ) and better control over your stamina. Good Luck, welcome and enjoy.

Comment

Welcome, UK_Guy! FIRST READ ALL the threads in the START HERE tab, top left, grey bar (you'll learn everything a newbie needs to know here in the GYM), next take correct measurements & pics (or you'll regret it later), then select a routine JP90 or PESG; start a journal in the progress forum to log your daily activity, stay motivated and get feedback from other members, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, PE SAFELY!

If you're persistent, and consistently exercise, monitoring your EQ & PI's, you'll enjoy a healthier penis that in time will reward you and your mate with many years of pleasure well into old age!...and yes, you'll likely add some length & girth as well, to enhance your sexual confidence and pleasure. Glad you joined us! We have many members from across the POND!

Comment

Great minds think alike, now where is that Tamora guy........

Comment

Thanks for joining. Here is a recent post, most impressive, for your reading.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/introdu...thank-you.html
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hi Ben!

Great introduction! I think we all understand how awkward it can be, sharing to a bunch of strangers, really personal stuff. Male enhancement isn't something many men would discuss with their best friends, which is why the anonymity of Internet forums is great for having a support network and community, without the awkwardness of sharing things like this face-to-face.

You're right that at 5.25-6 inches, you're in the normal range for length. However, you're also right that your self-perception is really all that matters. The fact that you're pursuing penis enlargement for yourself is really a good start! Too many men do it for someone (or to spite someone) and, as with any goal, that's really ineffective motivation. This needs to be for you - so you feel good in your own skin, no matter what that size is.

Re: the grower vs shower status, from my female perspective, I've always enjoyed growers, to be honest. It's like a fun surprise - and a confidence booster for me -- Wow! Did I really make it grow that much! :-)

As far as your question - Is this truly real if you are dedicated? -- YES! I think the best thing for you to do is check out our Success Forum -- https://www.pegym.com/forums/success-forum/ -- and read their actual reports, ask questions, etc.

We've also put together a post with all of the resources you'll need to get started, safely and effectively - New to Penis Enlargement? Start Here! - You'll find our most popular beginner's routine, videos of how to do the exercises, and so much more.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions. Plus, posting often can help keep you motivated.

I look forward to hearing more from you!
            Kimberly
            PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Did I hear my name mentioned?

Oy,oy! Alright geezer...'ow's it hangin' mate!

Get tuggin' that todger!
              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Working...
              X