New to PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PE

I thank pegym for enlightening men on enlargement. I have been uncomfortable with my size all of my life. It is 4.8 in. in length and 3.5 in. in circ. Although, I have a small penis, I have been able do well with love making, except few times. I use stop and start method or hold by doing kegel and mostly come after my partner. But after having kids, I am kind of feeling even smaller. While searching for a solution I stumbled upon this site. After viewing several posts, I feel too small. I want to know if anyone has started with my size and gained significantly and how long did it take for them. My initial goal is 6.5 in. in length to 4.5 in. in circ.

Look no farther that the 2016 May Member of the Month. It's good that you realize that you don't have to have a big slong to be a good at sex. Glad you haven't fallen into that trap. Read, read, read and then read some more. This site has tons of great info to help you get started safely and lots of great people to offer advice and to encourage you when you need it. Don't just read one or 2 articles and think, I got this what could go wrong? Sadly this forum has way too many cases of those who rushed into PE before doing their due diligence and ended up hurting themselves. Do it right Doubleit! It won't happen as fast as you want and you can't rush it. Best wishes to you on your journey.
    Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
    Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
    4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

domnus has give you some great advice to follow. You can find all of that great information in the START HERE! link in the upper left of the page. Make sure you are measuring correctly(Measuring), the stat's you see here are BPEL(bone pressed erect length).

As mentioned above, our newest member of the month, master-gauge, started out at 4.73 BPEL and 4.5 MEG. He is currently 7 in. BPEL and 5.625 MEG. Keep in mind that he has been at it for well over 2 1/2 years. This stuff takes time so be patient.

Be sure to enter to win a bathmate.
      LURKERS & NEW MEMBERS - Post and Win!
      Cavalier
      Retired Super Moderator
      Member of the Month Feb 2015
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by Cavalier; 06-03-2016, 10:03 AM.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thank you Domnus, Cavalier for your valuable information. I haven't started to exercise yet. First I need to measure it correctly, I guess. I'll go through some more posts and articles before I begin. Its encouraging to see the results of master-gauge. There may be an answer to this question somewhere in this forum or in some other article, but like to ask any way. Do I have to refrain from sex while doing these exercises?

Comment

If your erection Quality is good, have fun. If not, get in a rest day or two and proceed.
          You can ' manage ' your activities to your advantage.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Doubleit.

I'm glad to hear you know you can be a great lover without a huge cock. My wife and so many of the wonderful ladies here will also agree with you. In fact, my wife's favorite size was back about 1 1/4 inches ago.

I recommend starting here https://www.pegym.com/forums/introdu...-training.html So much good information in there. Be sure to ask if you have any questions and be prepared to be in it for the long haul. Keep in mind what works for one guy might not work for another. You just have to find what works for you. Above all be safe about it. Conditioning is critical before moving on to advanced methods. Good luck with it.
            Looking4more
            Retired Moderator
            Member of the Month Feb 2013
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by Looking4more; 06-05-2016, 04:28 PM.
            Bondage.
            Some people call it domestic violence.
            We call it foreplay.
            Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Thank you Dangler & Looking4more.
              After reading some posts and the guides here, I realized I didn't measure my tool correctly. I am actually 5.25 (BPEL) and 4 (EG). Also I noticed that I have a moderate or may be mild frenulum breve as London Guy (https://www.pegym.com/forums/foreski...do-i-have.html). So I am stretching it to see the response (https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...ulum%20stretch
              https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...ulum%20stretch
              https://in.answers.yahoo.com/questio...ulum%20stretch). So my first task is to stretch and lengthen the frenulum (it may take few months) before starting PE. Does any one have some other suggestions?

Comment

Read,read,and read some more before you begin,welcome to the gym
                Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Welcome to the Gym, Doubleit! You've already received great advice from my brothers above, so I'll just encourage you to post and ask questions freely around here. There's a multitude of veteran members who can answer your questions and an equal or greater number of new guys just like you, who post & need answers to their questions. We're here to help! Glad you joined us!

Comment

Originally posted by doubleit View Post
                    I thank pegym for enlightening men on enlargement. I have been uncomfortable with my size all of my life. It is 4.8 in. in length and 3.5 in. in circ. Although, I have a small penis, I have been able do well with love making, except few times. I use stop and start method or hold by doing kegel and mostly come after my partner. But after having kids, I am kind of feeling even smaller. While searching for a solution I stumbled upon this site. After viewing several posts, I feel too small. I want to know if anyone has started with my size and gained significantly and how long did it take for them. My initial goal is 6.5 in. in length to 4.5 in. in circ.
                    Welcome to the forum- and thanks for this initial post!

If you wouldn't mind, can you elaborate on what you meant when you posted "But after having kids, I am kind of feeling even smaller"?
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks for warm welcome Big Al. I meant my partner has gotten bigger, which in turn makes me feel smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by doubleit View Post
                        Thanks for warm welcome Big Al. I meant my partner has gotten bigger, which in turn makes me feel smaller.
                        Understood. Ladies can perform kegels to regain and even surpass their vaginal tightness and control. The difficulty is in broaching the subject in a manner where offense won't be taken.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

There's actually a video online showing how women do this kegel, it's called Pompoir. Google the video. My ex could do that. I'm sure this does help out on tightness and can accommodate any size.

Comment

Working...
                          X