Going for big!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going for big!

Hello all! This is my first post. I found this site back in Dec 2011 and started my PE journey with the jp90. After some success and motivation from that I moved on to hanging. I hung for about 4 months and had to quit due to changes in living situations. A week ago I remember this site and it inspired me to start again. So I am now on day 8 of the jp90 and will either go to hanging or pumping after this. I would like to keep a progress log on here to stay motivated. I'm now in a good living situation to where I could do this for as long as i want! So let's see where this journey will take me.
    Gains: BPEL +.75" EG +.3" BPFSL +1.5"
    Goal: 10" BPEL 6" EG
    "99 is not 100"

Welcome to the Gym and have a safe PE journey!
    GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

If you haven't already, there is a lot of great information for you to read in the START HERE! link at the upper left of the page. The JP90 is a great routine to start off with, good choice. Stay motivated, dedicated and don't hesitate to ask questions.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

As a new member and first time poster you are eligible to enter to win a Bathmate.

LURKERS & NEW MEMBERS - Post and Win!
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome to the gym
          Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Welcome to the Gym WW!
            Glad to have you with us.
            Bondage.
            Some people call it domestic violence.
            We call it foreplay.
            Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment