Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here...

Hey guys,

Just found the website and after reading quite a few threads I figure I'd give PE a shot.

I'm an average size for my height but more is always better and I know the girlfriend won't mind either lol. Starting next week I'm going to start JP's beginner routine. I also embarassingly don't last very long. Maybe 4-5 minutes. Being young and somewhat in shape I sometimes thought something was wrong. I've been doing kegels for only about a little less than a week and definitely looking forward to the gains and better/longer lasting time in the bedroom.

Just wanted to give a thanks to the members who have contributed their knowledge and have passed it on for others to use.
    2/8/10
    BPEL-6.2"
    EG-4.9"

GOAL
    BPEL-8"
    EG-6"

Good luck rockaway. Look into edging to help you with stamina. https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...ing-101-a.html

Comment

Good luck rockaway, you've come to the right place. JP's routine is a good start, as is what Gator has suggested
      August 09
      NBPEL 6.25
      BPFSL 7 & 7/16
      BPEL - 6.9
      EG 5.4
      Current
      BPFSL
      8 5/8
      BPEL 7 15/16
      EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
      NBPEL - approx 7"
      The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Welcome, I suggest you include reverse kegals in your routine.

Comment

Working...
        X