Nutrition for testosterone increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutrition for testosterone increase

I had thought people could post ideas on this thread .

An easy one is to increase is mono unsaturated fats so more olive oil and nuts.

I have read that pomegranate juice daily can drasticly increase Tlevel. I just made some search and found this: daily pomegranate juice consumption for 2 weeks increased salivary testosterone levels by 24%, while also dropping diastolic and systolic blood pressure. So the olive oil should be used when cooking or how does it work Pegasus?

Comment

Few months back I was drinking 2 servings of olive oil in my shakes a day. I read somewhere that guys noticed bigger balls when doing so. Worked for me. Not sure if it was placebo or an actual boost in test. I have read the same as Peg. Also, Ive read about some seafood like oysters because of the zinc.
      Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

Extra virgin is best ,the ideal is to use it uncooked but in cooking is ok to so long as the temperature is not too high.

Comment

This from Harvard health
          Quote.
          DHEA. The evidence to support a benefit from this hormone is weak.
          Fenugreek. One study noted a benefit in improving sexual arousal and orgasm, and other research has shown this herb to be safe over all.
          Ginkgo biloba. There are no convincing data to support the use of this herb in men with ED—and it has been linked with side effects, such as headaches, seizures, and bleeding.
          Ginseng. This herb is the most common ingredient in top-selling men's supplements, but there is no good evidence to show that it works. Moreover, it can cause headaches, upset stomach, constipation, rash, and insomnia and can lower blood sugar levels, so men with diabetes should avoid it.
          Horny goat weed. In spite of its colorful name, there is no evidence that the herb can improve sexual function, although it does appear safe.
          L-arginine. This amino acid has the theoretical potential to improve erectile function in some patients. However, a study of the possible benefits of L-arginine to treat heart attack survivors was stopped midway when early data showed six deaths among volunteers assigned to L-arginine, compared with none in the placebo group. Men—especially those at risk for heart disease—should avoid these supplements.
          Maca. In animal research, use of this root was associated with increased sexual behavior. Side effects like a mild increase in liver enzymes and blood pressure are rare.
          Tribulus. There is no evidence that this herb has any benefit in humans.
          Yohimbine. This has shown promise for improving male sexual function in some studies. However, it may cause high blood pressure (hypertension), headaches, agitation, insomnia, and sweating.
          By Matthew Solan
          Executive Editor, Harvard Men's Health Watch

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            This from Harvard health
            Quote.
            Fenugreek. One study noted a benefit in improving sexual arousal and orgasm, and other research has shown this herb to be safe over all.
            Ginkgo biloba. There are no convincing data to support the use of this herb in men with ED—and it has been linked with side effects, such as headaches, seizures, and bleeding.
            Ginseng. This herb is the most common ingredient in top-selling men's supplements, but there is no good evidence to show that it works. Moreover, it can cause headaches, upset stomach, constipation, rash, and insomnia and can lower blood sugar levels, so men with diabetes should avoid it.
            Horny goat weed. In spite of its colorful name, there is no evidence that the herb can improve sexual function, although it does appear safe.
            L-arginine. This amino acid has the theoretical potential to improve erectile function in some patients. However, a study of the possible benefits of L-arginine to treat heart attack survivors was stopped midway when early data showed six deaths among volunteers assigned to L-arginine, compared with none in the placebo group. Men—especially those at risk for heart disease—should avoid these supplements.
            Maca. In animal research, use of this root was associated with increased sexual behavior. Side effects like a mild increase in liver enzymes and blood pressure are rare.
            Yohimbine. This has shown promise for improving male sexual function in some studies. However, it may cause high blood pressure (hypertension), headaches, agitation, insomnia, and sweating.
            By Matthew Solan
            GNC sells all that in a proprietary blend or Muscle Tech & ******** also has that.

My proprietary blend has all that in one good old horse pill ... 🤣🤣🤣

GNC is expensive but I think their Supplements selection is worth the $$$$.

It's just like VigRx plus is expensive but the stats don't lie with the success of that Supplement.

Comment

Congrats on 1000 posts.

Comment

So for olive oil consuming best 2 tablespoons/day? Or im missing something?

Comment

This from Harvard health
                  Quote.
                  By Matthew Solan
                  From personal experience I can vouch for Maca and Yohimbe. Yohimbe should be taken in smallest dose available though until you know how it will effect you. I take 300mg. On the Exercise and Health forum I posted a smoothie recipe that contains A LOT of Omegas, and other ingredients that really helped burn fat and increase EQ. I am also a firm believer in taking NOW ZMA. Helps with sleep quality and gives me some pretty decent MW.
                  Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                  Recommended Routine
                  2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                  BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Congrats on 1000 posts.
                    ???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ROTFL , hey I did , didn't I....

I had to mention I don't mess with Yohimbe , that stuff does not agree with me. Took to much Yohimbe before & was about to call 911 on myself.

Comment

Originally posted by TANGO 5/10 View Post
                      ???? ��������

ROTFL , hey I did , didn't I....

I had to mention I don't mess with Yohimbe , that stuff does not agree with me. Took to much Yohimbe before & was about to call 911 on myself.
                      Yeah, ever in need of some good laughs, read customer reviews on yohimbe on amazon.
                      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                      Recommended Routine
                      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

This from Harvard health
                        Quote.
                        By Matthew Solan
                        Actually, get him to the Fenugreek is a movie.

Comment

I have been taking astaxanthin 4mg each day for around 4 months and my testosterone was almost at the highest it could be 26 out of 28 and I am 35 years old,only thing is it's also supposed to lower DHT,but I have noticed I have more muscle and I am leaner.

Comment

I`ve tried Fenugreek and Tribulus and they both work good.I am just taking them both now.I noticed a big increese in my cardio.I don`t feel it so much in 1 rep max in the gym,but I can work over fatigue way better and do extra sets/reps.However I cutted off some weight,so even keeping 1 rep max at the same level is also to consider. I feel improved recovery as well and I can do more workouts during the week that way.I notice that I need less sleep and still feel good and refreshed.
                            I am using liquid extracts from herbs only,no pills.I think you absorb it better that way.
                            starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

I ended up looking at my diet and supplementing with vitamins after coming across this article: Five Simple Ways to Raise Testosterone Levels for Better Body Composition & Optimal Health | Poliquin Article

I researched its suggestions and it checked out. Its principles are vitamin D, Zinc, and Magnesium are responsible to produce natural testosterone and they are often missing or in very low quantities of diets today. The article doesn't mention vitamin A, which works with the vitamin D. I added it to my supplementation and overall this is a good blend that has worked for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X