Abnormally High Testosterone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abnormally High Testosterone

So testosterone is a subject that we talk about on a regularity here on Pegym.

I was recently on a forum for health & fitness where muscle heads were talking about their extremely high testosterone levels in their Blood Serum during competition.

These levels were over 5000 - 6000 blood Serum. A normal range for a healthy male is 300 - 1100.

So my question is , how in the long run do these extraordinarily high Test levels affect the Male human body.

These freakishly High Testosterone levels have to have some kind of negative effect in the long run.

What kind of health concerns should of man be concerned about , living with Testosterone above 5000 blood Serum say 20 years from now.

The roid stuff damage is wide ranging and there is no saying they will be alive in 20 years.

Comment

The systems in your body will attempt to compensate. All sorts of negative and even permanent effects can occur from the abuse you describe.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
        The systems in your body will attempt to compensate. All sorts of negative and even permanent effects can occur from the abuse you describe.
        It's funny Big AL because these guys description of their Routines to achieve these insane levels of testosterone is worth it to them.

In the end they all said the end result is all about getting them Benjamin's $$$$$$$$$ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 , so sacrifice of the body is worth it to them. I don't know many bodybuilders who don't suffer health issues after all the glitter and glamour is over.

Comment

The original physical culture guys would turn in their grave to see modern practise.

Comment

Originally posted by TANGO 5/10 View Post

So my question is , how in the long run do these extraordinarily high Test levels affect the Male human body.

These freakishly High Testosterone levels have to have some kind of negative effect in the long run.

What kind of health concerns should of man be concerned about , living with Testosterone above 5000 blood Serum say 20 years from now.
            Trying to live 20 years with T levels 5000 - 6000 ng/dl is pretty surely not going to work.

The most common negative effects from high supraphysiological levels:

- Conversion from testosterone to estradiol is going to be very heavy. Without aromatese inhibitor estrogen levels would be sky high. Water retention, gynecomastia, erectile dysfunction, fatique, acne, insomnia, mental hypersensitivity ..to name a few effects of too high estrogen. And aromatase inhibitor need to used in quite big doses to control estrogen and they have their own side effects. Most well known is negative effect on cholesterol.

- Negative effect to cholesterol: HDL goes down and LDL rises. At that high testosterone levels this effect is significant.

- Blood pressure goes up significantly. Risk of seizure, 100 % sure negative effect to brain health and other shit that too high blood pressure causes.

- Hematocrit goes up. Having hematocrit over normal range is serious.

When test levels are sky high so are DHT levels. No name few most common problems with very high DHT:

- Acne

- Hair loss

- Prostate problems

Testosterone is one of the safest of anabolic–androgenic steroids, but that high levels will cause side effects short and long term. The get serum levels to 5000 - 6000 levels one must inject around 1000 mg / week. Normal testosterone replacement therapy practice is 125 - 175 mg / week.

I have abused testosterone and had serum levels of ~4000 ng/dl for 12-16 weeks. Negative effects to cho
            Trapezius
            Last edited by Trapezius; 01-01-2018, 10:24 AM.

Comment

It's funny Big AL because these guys description of their Routines to achieve these insane levels of testosterone is worth it to them.

In the end they all said the end result is all about getting them Benjamin's $$$$$$$$$ 藍藍藍藍 , so sacrifice of the body is worth it to them. I don't know many bodybuilders who don't suffer health issues after all the glitter and glamour is over.
              Were you referring to ingested/injected substances or training regimens meant to raise Gh and T? I've never heard of any natural regimen raising T levels to 5-6x the noted maximum range.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Were you referring to ingested/injected substances or training regimens meant to raise Gh and T? I've never heard of any natural regimen raising T levels to 5-6x the noted maximum range.
                I've never heard anyone to raise their test above natural range (1100 ng/dl) with natural ways. Above 1000 ng / dl total test is quite rare nowadays in western world.

Comment

The average male inmate has higher test. than free men. High test guys run wild, commit crimes, etc, and then get locked up, taking them out of the gene pool.
                  "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Originally posted by watersnake View Post
                    The average male inmate has higher test. than free men. High test guys run wild, commit crimes, etc, and then get locked up, taking them out of the gene pool.
                    Hahaha. Funny theory.
                    In reality it's the environmental toxins, chemicals that we are exposed and shit that's in our food and drink that's causing this terrible decline in mens testosterone levels in western world. There is big study done which found that men born in 1920:s had same test levels at 70 year old than men born in 1970:s had when 30!! Brutal shit.

Comment

I was referring to the Body Builders who cycle with the illegal stuff & legal stuff throughout on and off seasons obtaining the Comics Book character physique.

I guess you have to Know what the hell your doing to manipulate your Testosterone to those Extreme levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
                        Trying to live 20 years with T levels 5000 - 6000 ng/dl is pretty surely not going to work.

The most common negative effects from high supraphysiological levels:

- Conversion from testosterone to estradiol is going to be very heavy. Without aromatese inhibitor estrogen levels would be sky high. Water retention, gynecomastia, erectile dysfunction, fatique, acne, insomnia, mental hypersensitivity ..to name a few effects of too high estrogen. And aromatase inhibitor need to used in quite big doses to control estrogen and they have their own side effects. Most well known is negative effect on cholesterol.

- Negative effect to cholesterol: HDL goes down and LDL rises. At that high testosterone levels this effect is significant.

- Blood pressure goes up significantly. Risk of seizure, 100 % sure negative effect to brain health and other shit that too high blood pressure causes.

- Hematocrit goes up. Having hematocrit over normal range is serious.

When test levels are sky high so are DHT levels. No name few most common problems with very high DHT:

- Acne

- Hair loss

- Prostate problems

Testosterone is one of the safest of anabolic–androgenic steroids, but that high levels will cause side effects short and long term. The get serum levels to 5000 - 6000 levels one must inject around 1000 mg / week. Normal testosterone replacement therapy practice is 125 - 175 mg / week.

I have abused testosterone and had serum levels of ~4000 ng/dl for 12-16 weeks. Negative effects to cho
                        Blood Serum testosterone at 4000 is extreme to say the least

Comment

I believe in letting people do what they want if they are just hurting themselves and no one else. Too much of anything is bad we all know that but some men want 26" biceps, that is twice mine, it is their ideal of male beauty or the way to go ahead in their chosen career, body building, weight lifting, making supplements. Look what happened to Rich Piana. They have to eat a lot of food, way too much protein, way too much meat - that lifestyle even without the drugs it not beneficial to long term health or longevity. Rich Piana died before age 50, without any markers of continuation i.e children, as far as leaving something for the future, he left nothing, he was a dead end.

The body does not like over supply of hormones, testosterone gets converted to estradiol when it is in excess especially if the man has excess gut fat, overweight. No man wants man boobs.

Comment

No man wants man boobs ?
                            from 2013

https://www.pegym.com/forums/exercis...tml#post709312

Moobs_o_10310.jpg

and 'Fat Bastard'

hqdefault.jpg
                            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I was referring to the Body Builders who cycle with the illegal stuff & legal stuff throughout on and off seasons obtaining the Comics Book character physique.

I guess you have to Know what the hell your doing to manipulate your Testosterone to those Extreme levels.

No actually you don't need to know much. With right stuff I could get anyone's test up to 4,000 or so.

The hard part is not having wild side effects right off the bat. Next would be to keep most of the gains when you stop using drugs, some guys never come off. They screw their systems up to the point where they can't stop or they just won't stop because they can't keep the gains very long. Know at least two guys doing that right now.

Long term you will not live to be very old pumping your test up past 4,000. I know a guy from the gym, not any more, who dropped dead a few months ago at 42. Had a very muscular corpse. Went to bed and had a massive heart attack. A guy who owned the gym I went to back in the early 90's was 29, dropped dead. Same deal short guy who was all pumped up, heart exploded. It goes on and on. I'm old enough to see what the end game looks like for some of these bad habits. Kind of weird to go to a funeral and no one asked what killed him or for that matter anyone seeming surprised.

I can also tell you the health nuts who are very picky with their diets don't fair any better with age then anyone else. If your genes are against you it just doesn't matter. Others have genes that let them live forever.
                              WIItard
                              Last edited by WIItard; 01-02-2018, 11:31 PM.
                              7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                              8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                              8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                              8 X 6 goal
                              8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X