Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Ejaculation and Maximum Bloodflow (what I take)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Ejaculation and Maximum Bloodflow (what I take)

30 y/o. Started trying out different supplements around a year ago
    Before taking supplements: I was probably getting 3-4 squirts when I came.
    My hard-ons really depended on the situation. A really hot girl, or horniness after a drought what usually made me fully aroused.

As far as I am concerned, I have found the holy grail. Maximum pleasure and hardness

1) My Ejaculations now are pretty grand. I get 7-9 squirts of semen when I cum, and the actual duration of the orgasm is almost twice as what I was used to.

I just take supplements called Folsac.
    Started with 1 capsule a day but now I take 2

I see guys talking about lecithin, mass amounts of water, caffeine pills, etc. To each his own, but it shouldn't be that serious IMO.
    I haven't had any side effects from taking these pills, but the directions do say to take them with a meal, which I do
    They've changed cumming for me, to be honest

2) My erections are "filled out" on a supplementation of l-arginine and yohimbe bark. When I say filled out, I notice a little more length/girth, compared to when I take nothing.
    On the day of, I take 3 300mg l-arginine capsules, and 20mg of yohimbe bark in capsules (made by me) in the morning.

The effect for me is like taking a supplement like Extenze (which are expensive AF!!!). I'm ready to go at a moments notice, and I get hard to the max! Even with less than attractive feminine company lol

It must be said that older gents should probably stay away from yohimbe. Diabetics as well

What’s folsac made from?
    Point me in the right direction and i'll hit the target!

Comment

mixed reviews on the interwebs. main ingredient is something called pollixol, but a search for it pretty much just loops back to Folsac or similar product Ropex...
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by compass View Post
        What’s folsac made from?
        From the Ingredient List:
        Folic Acid
        Vitamin B6
        Vitamin D2
        Zinc

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
        mixed reviews on the interwebs. main ingredient is something called pollixol, but a search for it pretty much just loops back to Folsac or similar product Ropex...
        Not sure where you found that at. My bottle only lists 4 ingredients aside from the gelatin and filler ingredients

Comment

Originally posted by BlastOff View Post
          From the Ingredient List:
          Folic Acid
          Vitamin B6
          Vitamin D2
          Zinc

Not sure where you found that at. My bottle only lists 4 ingredients aside from the gelatin and filler ingredients
          My bad. It was a misread Amazon link.
          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
          Thread
          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Have you tried natural supplements first? Like some food or something like that

Comment

So you can get the same ingredients folsac has, in a multivitamin.

Comment

Originally posted by andgr View Post
                Have you tried natural supplements first? Like some food or something like that
                Technically, I am using natural supplements

But I did try different types of foods and herbs. In all honesty, they never gave me the results that I am seeing now
                I save alot of money and time with my new ways

Originally posted by BvckWood View Post
                So you can get the same ingredients folsac has, in a multivitamin.
                I have yet to find a multivitamin that can make me cum like a firehose. LOL

Comment

But I did try different types of foods and herbs. In all honesty, they never gave me the results that I am seeing now

that would be grand!
                  Point me in the right direction and i'll hit the target!

Comment

My go to has been lots of water and lecithin. I tried a full year of volume pills and never got the same results. Haven't tried what you mentioned. How long did you have to take it to see results?
                    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                    Recommended Routine
                    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

The multi that I take (Animal Pak) has the same ingredients found in your pills.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                        My go to has been lots of water and lecithin. I tried a full year of volume pills and never got the same results. Haven't tried what you mentioned. How long did you have to take it to see results?
                        I noticed results after 4 days of consistent use
                        things keep getting better from then on

And Volume Pills suck lol. Their dosages are so low that you have to buy a shitload of bottles to feel anything. I think they bank on the fact that people won't know of any alternatives. Apparently its made by the same company that makes Semenax

Comment

30 y/o. Started trying out different supplements around a year ago
                          Before taking supplements: I was probably getting 3-4 squirts when I came.
                          My hard-ons really depended on the situation. A really hot girl, or horniness after a drought what usually made me fully aroused.

As far as I am concerned, I have found the holy grail. Maximum pleasure and hardness

1) My Ejaculations now are pretty grand. I get 7-9 squirts of semen when I cum, and the actual duration of the orgasm is almost twice as what I was used to.

I just take supplements called Folsac.
                          Started with 1 capsule a day but now I take 2

I see guys talking about lecithin, mass amounts of water, caffeine pills, etc. To each his own, but it shouldn't be that serious IMO.
                          I haven't had any side effects from taking these pills, but the directions do say to take them with a meal, which I do
                          They've changed cumming for me, to be honest

2) My erections are "filled out" on a supplementation of l-arginine and yohimbe bark. When I say filled out, I notice a little more length/girth, compared to when I take nothing.
                          On the day of, I take 3 300mg l-arginine capsules, and 20mg of yohimbe bark in capsules (made by me) in the morning.

The effect for me is like taking a supplement like Extenze (which are expensive AF!!!). I'm ready to go at a moments notice, and I get hard to the max! Even with less than attractive feminine company lol

It must be said that older gents should probably stay away from yohimbe. Diabetics as well
                          Shoot age ain't got nothing to do with yohimbe tolerance. My body has always rejected yohimbe. I used a EQ supplement called extenze & couldn't handle it because of the Yohimbe content. The first time I tried yohimbe was like when I was 26 or 27 but couldn't figure why I didn't take well to it or could build some type of tolerance.

Yohimbe is just unable to be tolerated by many people with digestion & benefit.

Comment

Where does one find these supplements (at a good quality); Lecithin, Yohimbe and L-Arginine?? Do they just help with EQ, or do they also incease length//girth a bit by making your penis erect to the max?
                            I've recently purchased some Maca pills, but haven't started taking them yet. Will they work for EQ as well?

Comment

^^^you can probably just used Amazon (im assuming that you are based in the US)

Comment

Working...
                              X