Help me lose weight...lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me lose weight...lol

Can any body give me some advice on losing weight/getting healthy,im not severely overweight ive just always been chubby and ive tried alot to get in shape,nothing quite works

You have to look at weight loss/fitness as a lifestyle change and not some sort of temporary fix. Cutting out starches and sugars is important, and you should be partaking in regular exercise- both cardiovascular and more intensive strength training for body composition.

Stress reduction is an often overlooked factor. Stress alone can increase cortisol and contribute to all manner of diseases.

Before this, you should get a check up to ensure there's no underlying hormonal or other issues at work.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
      You have to look at weight loss/fitness as a lifestyle change and not some sort of temporary fix. Cutting out starches and sugars is important, and you should be partaking in regular exercise- both cardiovascular and more intensive strength training for body composition.

Stress reduction is an often overlooked factor. Stress alone can increase cortisol and contribute to all manner of diseases.

Before this, you should get a check up to ensure there's no underlying hormonal or other issues at work.
      Al i know you do personal training for penis enlargment . I know you also have a strong health and fitness background . Do you also do "normal" personal training.

Comment

Originally posted by Ethanjed23 View Post
        Can any body give me some advice on losing weight/getting healthy,im not severely overweight ive just always been chubby and ive tried alot to get in shape,nothing quite works
        1.My first advice is: fasting. From personal experience the whole 5 meals per day is completely BS and the reason is that taking 5 different items to eat just costs you more money. (Let's say that you buy them prepared). Eat your calories in an 8 hour window from 12 in the morning to 8 pm.

2.Stop eating out. It's just killing any effort you make.
        3.Prepare your food beforehand. (Cook big batches of food and put them in the freezer so that you can have food anytime you want and not crave shitty things)
        4.Start lifting weights. Loosing just fat will make you look like a skinny dude
        5. Count your calories and macros. DON'T SKIP ON THE HEALTHY FATS.
        6. You should mostly consume sugar via fruits.
        7. Your caloric deficit should be no more than 500 calories per day. Oh and have a cheat day where you eat this 500 calories too.
        8. Make healty recipes less boring. You don't always need mayo and cheese to make something tasty.

If this doesn't work then I will seriously cut my dick off. Take care,
        Sticke.
        Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
        Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
        Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
        Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          Al i know you do personal training for penis enlargment . I know you also have a strong health and fitness background . Do you also do "normal" personal training.
          Aside from some ancillary recommendations for MeCoach clients, no.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I'm in the process of losing fat. Here are my tips:

• Sleep well. Dark room, 8 hours a night
            • Eat (animal) protein. It really won't fuck up your kidneys or give you cancer
            • Eat carbs to suit your needs. Starch is fine, it won't make you fat (so long as you use common sense). Nutrient-dense veggies and some fruit
            • Eat fat. Again, it won't make you fat and is critical to your physiology. Monounsaturated and saturated are both healthy, keep polyunsaturated to a minimum
            • Weight lift. Have a look at the 5x5 routine.
            • Cardio is fine, but excessive cardio will do more harm than good. Walking is great.
            • Cut out all junk and refined foods, which includes bread and pasta (wholegrain or not); they are both quickly digestible and offer very little in the way of nutrition
            • Fasting is a great tool. Eat when hungry

Comment

I lost 31 pounds in 8 weeks just changing diet. I have a desk job so that doesn't help. My key to success was severely limiting carbs. I typically ate two eggs for breakfast, did a smoothie for lunch and had chicken and non-starchy veggies for dinner. The weekends were free days, I didn't go excessive but I allowed myself to enjoy the things I like, which IMO, is key to any successful diet. You gotta live a little.

Fast forward almost three years and I am still the same weight that I got down to. I now continue to watch my diet (stopped doing smoothies) and I also exercise. I'm very fit and have good endurance and muscle tone. It is possible, you just have to commit. I was 220 and am now 189.

Here is the link to the smoothie recipe if interested:
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/exercis...-smoothie.html
              Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
              Recommended Routine
              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
              BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Yep, what UB said. Gotta commit, otherwise you're only cheating yourself.

Comment

1. No pasta.
                  2. No bread.
                  3. No rice.
                  4. One fruit a day.
                  5. No milk products.
                  6. Eat health fats.
                  7. Eat red meat and vegetables (mostly greens).
                  8. Try to hit the gym at least 3 times a week. I would recommend even some kind of high intensity martial arts as kickboxing, muay thai, Brazilian jiu jitsu or mma.
                  9. Sleep 8-9 hours at night and go to sleep before 11 night time.
                  10. Stop eating 2-3 hours before bed time.
                  11. Drink plenty of water.
                  12. black coffee 2-3 times a day can boost fat loss.

Hope it helps.

Comment

It's simple. Calories in vs out granted if all your micros are met(EFA's,minerals ,vitamins and iodine)
                    To get shredded to the tee Extreme diets do work.
                    Get an RMR test or use an online calculator to calculate BMR.
                    Whats your BF at?

Comment

Originally posted by theonering View Post
                      I'm in the process of losing fat. Here are my tips:

• Sleep well. Dark room, 8 hours a night
                      • Eat (animal) protein. It really won't fuck up your kidneys or give you cancer
                      • Eat carbs to suit your needs. Starch is fine, it won't make you fat (so long as you use common sense). Nutrient-dense veggies and some fruit
                      • Eat fat. Again, it won't make you fat and is critical to your physiology. Monounsaturated and saturated are both healthy, keep polyunsaturated to a minimum
                      • Weight lift. Have a look at the 5x5 routine.
                      • Cardio is fine, but excessive cardio will do more harm than good. Walking is great.
                      • Cut out all junk and refined foods, which includes bread and pasta (wholegrain or not); they are both quickly digestible and offer very little in the way of nutrition
                      • Fasting is a great tool. Eat when hungry
                      This - only thing to add IS to eat smaller meals throughout the day (5-6 smaller meals = same calories, just divided over 5-6 meals).

Also, shut your mouth after dinner. Most people consume excess (very bad) calories after dinner.

Sugar is a toxin and is present in all processed foods (thanks to the big lobbyist groups in the USA that influence political decisions based on greed). Avoid all sugars and even sugar substitutes.
                      Original/Current Stats:
                      09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
                      09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
                      BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Ethan, just my 3 cents (I've lost 40kg (90lbs) in a year). Two things work, third is extra:
                        - calorie restriction - this is the most important factor
                        - weight training (do basics like bench press, rows, squat, deadlift - this way You will hit the gym 1-3x times a week and not spend a lot of time there)
                        - moderate cardio, as go to the store by foot, not by car even if that is 3km out. If more - use a bike. Just don't make it a goal of 2h cardio/day. Don't lose Your life to get fit. Get fit to use life.

How many meals? As You feel although my experience - small meals usually end up in endless hunger (been there). One very large meal leads to gastric problems (yep, I went intermittent fasting hardstyle 1 meal of 3000kcal). Eat so that it is convenient for You. 3 meals are ok, 5 meals are ok, whatever. Calories count. I can't stress that enough. It took me a couple of months to not feel hungry all the time. In my opinion - eat as many meals You want per day so that it is convenient for You.

Everything You have to weight or draw an approximate weight. There is a ton of apps for mobile phones, I use one called fatsecret. You need a kitchen weight and just do the necessary calculations. You might find Yourself astounded by the fact how much calories are in everything and that everything weight way more than You would expect. At least I did. And no, You can't have that one ice cream not calculated. Or that one snickers bar. Everything is everything. I used to think that I ate little of such rubbish and now I know I overdid that. Oh, and beer... Calculate as 250kcal per 0,5 litre. I ditched the beer soon I've had to go hungry all the time.

As for how much calories, fats, carbs, protein - use an online calculator to get that number, or use three such calculators and use the average You will get. As for protein - I go for 160-200g daily, carbs 100-300g daily, rest are fats, I try to stick to 2500kcal (200kcal give of take daily), I'm 33 and basically a desk job.

Oh and one small hack that I found to be very good - eat fats for breakfast (scrambled eggs for example) without many carbs (but dont skip them). Helps with hunger throughout the day. But eat a carb supper, right before bedtime (oatmeal is good), gives better sleep quality.

Of course there is a notion to skip supper and the good effect of this comes from the fact that the subjects overate during the day. If You plan Your food intake then You do not have to skip supper. I can't handle going to sleep on empty stomach, takes forever to get to sleep.

Comment

I’ve lost 24 pounds in 16 weeks by intermittent fasting alone.

I stop eating at 7 pm and start again at the 11 am

It comes out to around a pound and a half every week. Very easy, especially after about 20 days or so.

Now I’m ready to up the ante and add more to exercise and less sugar into the mix.

The key, at least for me, is not going too crazy with it. I really think taking it quite slowly is paramount to keeping it off. Just my 2 cents

Good luck!

Comment

I'm just starting intermittent fasting this week as I used to do it unknowingly back in high school (mainly only ever ate dinner for a few years) and I was in the best shape of my life. I'm doing the same as above 11am-7pm I eat 2 meals and maybe a small snack in the middle.

Drink plenty of water as well. I drink at least a gallon of day right now in summer months as I work outside and it's 100 degrees+ outside. Try to cut out all soda and alcohol to really help out. Only liquids I drink is milk and water.

HIIT cardio works wonders and cuts down on how long you need to workout by alot. I also prefer bodyweight exercises for more functional fitness and can help you get a base line for later if you want to weight lifting.
                            6/26/18 measurements

BPEL-6 7/8"
                            NBPEL-6 1/4"
                            MEG-4 3/4"
                            BEG-5.5"
                            FL-3.5-4.5"
                            FG-4"

Goals

BPEL-7.5-8"
                            NBPEL-7"
                            MEG-5.25"
                            BEG-6"
                            FL-5"
                            FG-4.5"

Comment

Add muscle, every pound of muscle burns an extra 35 cals a day, or something like that. Morning cardio on an empty stomach.

Comment

Working...
                              X