Dhea experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dhea experiment

Hello guys im not new here but hadn't post nothing in many time. Sorry for my english I'm from Portugal.
    So i would appreciate some help especially from the guys who tried this supplement DHEA.
    So i buyed dhea in a store its the 100mg veggie caps. Assuming that I'm 31 years old now and my job is very very demanding physically and mentally and i walk on my feet all day every single day. I eat healthy. But since i started the dhea supplement its been 3 days and i feel strange, seems my erection doesn't fill up as before the dhea. And my libido is bit strange 🤔 and the other part is that dhea is making me a bit "anxious" not mentally but a physical sensation of "anxiety"
    , no morning wood by now, last time i used to have at least 3 times a week.
    I can feel the erections coming... But it's like it's not "pleasurable" as it used to be. I'm taking some tribulus time to time. I reduced the dose and not taking 100mg. I tried to divide the capsule in half the powder. I now it's not the right way to divide it. But i feel sort of strange. Let me know your ideas and thoughts.
    Thanks for the help amigos.

Sounds like the experiment isn't working out to well. Why did you decide to take it?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Hello CUSP83 i decided to tray it because in the beginning of the year my blood work has shown high cortisol and low dhea's.
      And so because this work is very demanding and my personal life i decided to give it a try. What you think? I personally thinks it's not working well. I'm 31 years old and 1,77m and im weight is 71 kg. Not diabetic and never had a high lipid profile.

Comment

I think if we want to mess around with hormone levels it's best done by a doctor than us. High cortisol is all stress related.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Stress usually tends to have a high mental component and needs to be addressed .

Sounds like you are handling the physical component ok.

Comment

Pegasus yes. But i have herniated discs and my job and time schedule is very demanding and that's why the cortisol is a very sky rocket.
            But yes my cortisol is sky rocket because of booth mentality and physically cause.
            So what do you guys think about the dhea?
            I should i do? I've lessened the dose.. So less "anxiety" feeling

Comment

Working...
            X