Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NON GYM - Personal solution for preventing hair loss (Receding hairline)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NON GYM - Personal solution for preventing hair loss (Receding hairline)

Although this is not PE related I truly do believe that this can help ALOT of people, and is a very safe alternative to pharmaceutical solutions like rogaine. I am writing in this regard to those people who are insecure and concerned about a receding hairline.

In my personal experience over the past 6 months, by utilizing biotin supplements, Caffeine (tea), castor oil and coconut oil I have found a natural remedy for my hair loss.

Every morning I have two natures bounty biotin gummy supplements during breakfast. Everyone needs different amounts of biotin if they are serious about a hair growth program. I would suggest you buy biotin supplements in a 100 count and take 1 a day to see if it is effective. If not, it could also be because your body is digesting it too quickly, as it is a water soluble nutrient. Biotin will make your hair thick, strong and healthy looking, in return offsetting hair loss and allowing your growth to out pace your balding speed (best case scenario).
    Not just that, biotin will improve your nails and help you metabolize food which is great if your also looking to lose weight.

Now Caffeine is a tricky one. As I can tell not everyone likes caffeine, especially when they crash, I suggest you drink tea instead of COFFEE. Tea does not have you feel the crash as badly as cheap coffee, and in fact when it is a stimulant tea such as "the buzz" by it is excellent to drink day or night. Caffeine accelerates hair growth.

Now with castor oil and coconut oil, it should be organic, as organic and non organic are about the same price when bought in bulk. What you do is take a tea spoon, scrape 8-12 grams of coconut oil with the spoon and drizzle 2-5 ml of castor oil in the coconut oil. Mix both oils together with your fingers to heat it up and make it liquid. once it becomes oblique I want you to spread it along your hairline then rub it in. If you have any left over oil on your fore head you should push it into where the majority of your hair is.

Not being so sure if this is a good indicator or not, I believe this is important to state, I give myself buzz cuts now and it takes 1 month for my hair to fully grow out. If you guys have enjoyed this post and would like me to upload before/after photos I would be happy to do so.
    BPEL:495123456789612345678971234567898 MEG:3789412345678951234567896
    This is not a race, its a marathon!
    :bounce:

Also an FYI I use Biotin with MACA throughout my PE exercises as it increases my metabolism & lowers my stress, which allows me to extend more frequently. Being confident about my appearance and looks improves my EQ like crazy.
    slowelim
    Last edited by slowelim; 02-10-2019, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Biotin is that a b vitamin ?

Comment

Vitamin B7
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Yes cusp is right, biotin is known as vitamin H or b7

Comment

Working...
          X