High doses of L-Arginine & L-Ornithine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High doses of L-Arginine & L-Ornithine

My father took high doses of the stuff when he was younger to lose weight, it worked incredibly well for him.

I'm planning on taking it now (Since I'm at my heaviest of 246) to lose weight, along with exercise and better eating & I was wondering if I could possibly see PE related benefits from this?
    09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
    04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
    03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

You will have extreme hard ons with those supplements. If you have herpes, it might show those symptoms, so be careful. No supplement is better than diet and exercise. I doubt NO supplements make a big difference. This is coming from someone who just lost 50lbs and am planning on losing another 10lbs after going on a dirty bulk.

Comment

Originally posted by BBC Action View Post
      You will have extreme hard ons with those supplements. If you have herpes, it might show those symptoms, so be careful. No supplement is better than diet and exercise. I doubt NO supplements make a big difference. This is coming from someone who just lost 50lbs and am planning on losing another 10lbs after going on a dirty bulk.
      Congrats on your physical changes!! Super motivating!

I don't have herpes thankfully, never even had a cold sore!

I dad lost 25+ pounds doing this he says.. I guess there's documentation & proof behind it's validity.. I figure it wont hurt to try!
      09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
      04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
      03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Working...
      X