Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How quickly does hydration impact ejaculation volume?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How quickly does hydration impact ejaculation volume?

The number one piece of advice I always see on "how do I cum more?" threads is "drink more water." Most people should be drinking more water in their day to day lives anyway, so that's good advice across the board. What I'm curious about is how soon after starting to drink more water regularly a person will (or won't) see noticeably bigger loads.

I would assume it'd take at least a couple of days for the body to get acclimated to suddenly actually having the water it needs, for once, but I really don't know. Any experience going from maybe 8-12 fl oz of water a day to something closer to a "full" 64 fl oz?

I read somewhere that same day ingestion has impact on volume.
    Meaning if you want too shoot more drink alot that day.

Some discussion here:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ger-loads.html

With other things discussed here:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...big-loads.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/688...en-volume.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...oad-stack.html
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Cool, thanks. Do you (or does anyone else) know if celery is also a same day thing? Or is that a "you have to eat X amount for like 2 weeks before you see any results" thing?

Or is celery for bigger loads just a myth altogether?

Comment

Celery works rather soon. Within a day or two. Coconut water is the next thing I want to try. I have read several sources praising it. Lecithin works like a charm especially if you drink lots of water.
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Cool, thanks

And if anyone else has any experience with this sort of thing that they'd like to add, please feel free.

Comment

Water works extremely quickly. It's important to stay hydrated so your sperm has some "hydration" to it. Pygeum helps, but it lowers dht. So only take it for three days before your cumshot. Lecithin and arginine also help. If you don't want to take supplements, just drink a lot of water and edge for about an hour without ejaculating. Edging in general is also important. So is abstinence. My best loads were 15 days without ejaculation.

Comment

Thanks! About how much water would you say "a lot of water" is, in your experience? Like if I've got one of those 32 ounce Gatorade bottles full of water, would one of those do it? Two of them?

The same question for celery, I've seen people say "eat a lot of celery" but I don't know if "a lot" is one (or more) full heads of celery or if it's a few celery stalks/ribs or what. A store near me sells celery conveniently pre-washed and cut into 8 inch long ribs so I'm wondering how many of those I should be eating before I can start to expect any kind of noticeable results.

Comment

Celery is good, but it also has alot of sodium in it for a vegetable. 2-3 stalks should do along with the water. Celery, as well as fruits, will also help with the taste of your load. No good having a big load if the taste is bad for her. It's just more of something she doesn't want in her mouth!

For water, try to get 1/2 to 1 ounces for every pound you weigh. On the lower end if you don't sweat much, on the upper end if your sweat more. Your pee should always be pretty clear. Don't over do the water as that can be harmful.
                Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Huh. 2-3 stalks is less than I expected and 0.5-1 fl oz per pound is way more than I expected. That's like upwards of 25 glasses of water a day. Whenever I try drinking the recommended 8 glasses and I'm going to the bathroom every 10 minutes, so I can't even imagine trying to drink 3 times that amount. Is that really what it takes? Wild...

(also thanks!)
                  Last edited by BBAlt; 09-08-2019, 01:41 PM. Reason: Giving a bit more information

Comment

water intake is always important
                    but taking something extra is always key IMO
                    Folsac, Zinc, or whatever you choose
                    But supps are where its at

Comment

I'm gonna make a concerted effort to drink at least 100 fl oz of water each day over the next 3 days. That should be enough time/water to see what kind of difference hydration will make, right?

Comment

i was the one who told that to 'MedicineMan' (to eat a lot of protein + drink a lot of water), in a private message, did it come from me?

but the ejaculate is a bit watery instead of thicker (when u drink a lot of water strategy)
                        z1nky
                        Last edited by z1nky; 03-08-2020, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Come to think of it, I've been making sure to drink 2 liters of water (68oz) every day for the last week and I have been surprised by how much I produced (also by how many times I had to go to the bathroom).

3/20 BPEL: 13.5cm/5.3" - EG: 11.5cm/4.5"
                          8/21 BPEL: 15.2cm/6" - EG: 11.5cm/4.5"
                          Pu-Jo

Comment

Related question: About how long do you have to drink a bunch of water regularly before you stop having to pee like 10 times a day? Or is that just the price you have to pay for proper hydration?

Comment

Working...
                            X