Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lower doses of l-arginine/citrulline effective or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lower doses of l-arginine/citrulline effective or no?

I have this supplement that have been so far the most effective for workouts for me
    but I want to take less than recommended dose because when I get rock hard errections on it I don't last as long
    and I also get these flashes of rock hard dick followed by not so hard
    I get more consistent erections without it not as hard though so im trying to find a happy medium where I get better erections but not that rollecoaster effect
    Attached Files

The Irwin Naturals Prosta-Strong Red I use has 1500mg L-Citrulline per 4. I take 1 in the AM and 1 or 2 after work. Seems to work well for me for what it's worth.

Comment

what I mean is.
      do I need to take full recommended dose for l-arginine/citrulline supplement to work?
      does it need to be built up in the system above certain level to actually have any effect or does it work in small doses?
      I tried to find some info but couldn't find exact answer

Comment

I would say it depends on the individual. Metabolic differences, body mass differences, hydration, activity levels, etc...
        I'd recommend you try doing a quarter dose, see what happens, then creep up if need be. I see no reason it would harm to try the lesser dose and creep up if need be. Give it several days at each dose level to monitor differences, maybe 3-5.

Comment

The answer is within your question. Use the medium way, take half the recommended dosage, not less.

The supplement looks good but if you take a good multivitamin that include bunch of herbs too and take arginine/citrulline/ornithine alone in another supplement, can be more helpful.
          Even arginine alone works good with multivit..But depends why you need it?

Is your testosterone level low?
          Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
          Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Purity and simplicity are the two wings with which man soars above the earth and all temporary nature.

Comment

never tested it.
            I take it for working out its the nitric oxide is the only thing that works for me to gain muscle...
            protein and other supplements do nothing for me

Comment

Not effective at all for me. Not in higher doses either

Comment

Well, you were complaining about not hard erections..penis..Now you say taking it to gain muscle!!

What's your goal exactly?!
                Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
                Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Purity and simplicity are the two wings with which man soars above the earth and all temporary nature.

Comment

Working...
                X