Growth. Life. Dick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growth. Life. Dick

All life comes from sperm. Before u were human growung in your mother, u were sperm life shooting from your fathers dick. Which means u were living a life inside your father. Deep.

Now, we all know how sleepy and lifeless we get after we bust out a load of sperm. A load of life. A potential child. It physically and mentally drains us. This is because that life we just shot out came out of our life. We take apart of ourselves away everytime we bust a nut. We all know the more life something has the stronger and bigger it is. We all know that when we havnt shot out a sperm load in a long time we get to feeling antsy or energized and our erections are rock hard. Our mind snappy. We have more life running through us. And then when we bust that nut loads of sperm/life goes shooting out our dick. And we go back to the lesser being. Lifeless, tired, laid back and care free untill our bodies build it back up again, and that process gets slower and slower as we live our lives. Simple yet deep.

I say all that to talk about maturbation, growth and life. We all should stop wasting the life withn us. There are ways to masturbate without losing the sperm or life withn us. Doing so makes us even more energized rather than making us sleepy and weak. We are slowing killing our innerselves with this constant ejaculation for no reason other than pleasure. Our sperm is a seed and seeds need to be put in something to grow. These are our potential children we are killing. We may not see it that way but it is. The sperm we shoot out is LIVING. And it contiues to grow once it finds an egg to develop ininIt should not be wasted for mere pleasure. We should rethink our duty as men. As we build on sperm we build on the life withn us. And then when we do deside to bust it out we should put it in a woman. And that massive load will create a massive life for that child. It is taking some couples months and even years to create a child and i feel this could be one of the reasons. Build your life..build your sperm. Change your body. Take control over your cravings for pleasure. LEARN INJACULATION. Most females injaculate and most are naturally wise and some what physic, to a degree, while men are looked at as dumb, lazy, simple minded and sex crazed. Make a change withn yourself. It will translate to all areas if your life. Peace love and growth to you all. ☀🌏🌳
    Growing. Growing. Growing. Grown. Repeat.

What a load of bs.

Comment

Men are way more wise than women.
      July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
      bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
      meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        What a load of bs.
        whats bs about it?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDude View Post
          Men are way more wise than women.
          Maybe wise was the wrong word. Definitely more psychic or intuitive tho

Comment

Originally posted by SunGiver View Post
            whats bs about it?
            I don't have much time to waste on this sort of twaddle but just quickly .

Paragraph 1 meaningless twaddle .
            Para 2 No I don't get lifeless after ejaculation if you do you should improve your diet. Take away part of ourselves OMG ?
            Para 3 Psuedo religious ravings to start then this .
            Quote.
            Most females injaculate and most are naturally wise and some what physic, to a degree, while men are looked at as dumb, lazy, simple minded and sex crazed.
            Unquote
            No I don't think most women are naturally wise or physic (whatever that is) or that men are lazy ,simple minded or sex crazed.

Comment

Lmao! ^^^
              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Have you ever opened a biology book?

I'm not sure if you're, like,....12, and therefore shouldn't be here.
                Or, if you're just ignorant and religiously repressed (hence the misogyny).

Regardless, you definitely need to educate yourself.
                How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post

Misogyny Ravenously, surely you mean misanthropy?

Comment

Misogyny Ravenously, surely you mean misanthropy?
                    No.

I meant misogyny, that was based on the 3rd post of this thread. Rereading the entire thread, I see that the third post was likely an error, probably because the OP isn't a native english speaker.

I am a misanthrope.
                    I like people as individuals, but as a group......people really suck.
                    How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.

Comment

Sperm and eggs only have half a genome. Technically, eggs have slightly more than half and sperm slightly less (as eggs contain all the mitochondrial DNA). Neither is "living a life" before conception. They don't qualify as organisms for the same reason that viruses don't qualify as organisms. They lack the cellular machinery to replicate on their own. We speak of sperm and eggs as being viable or not, because they are not "alive".
                      How did I get here?

Comment

Originally posted by SunGiver View Post
                        All life comes from sperm. Before u were human growung in your mother, u were sperm life shooting from your fathers dick. Which means u were living a life inside your father. Deep.

Now, we all know how sleepy and lifeless we get after we bust out a load of sperm. A load of life. A potential child. It physically and mentally drains us. This is because that life we just shot out came out of our life. We take apart of ourselves away everytime we bust a nut. We all know the more life something has the stronger and bigger it is. We all know that when we havnt shot out a sperm load in a long time we get to feeling antsy or energized and our erections are rock hard. Our mind snappy. We have more life running through us. And then when we bust that nut loads of sperm/life goes shooting out our dick. And we go back to the lesser being. Lifeless, tired, laid back and care free untill our bodies build it back up again, and that process gets slower and slower as we live our lives. Simple yet deep.

I say all that to talk about maturbation, growth and life. We all should stop wasting the life withn us. There are ways to masturbate without losing the sperm or life withn us. Doing so makes us even more energized rather than making us sleepy and weak. We are slowing killing our innerselves with this constant ejaculation for no reason other than pleasure. Our sperm is a seed and seeds need to be put in something to grow. These are our potential children we are killing. We may not see it that way but it is. The sperm we shoot out is LIVING. And it contiues to grow once it finds an egg to develop ininIt should not be wasted for mere pleasure. We should rethink our duty as men. As we build on sperm we build on the life withn us. And then when we do deside to bust it out we should put it in a woman. And that massive load will create a massive life for that child. It is taking some couples months and even years to create a child and i feel this could be one of the reasons. Build your life..build your sperm. Change your body. Take control over your cravings for pleasure. LEARN INJACULATION. Most females injaculate and most are naturally wise and some what physic, to a degree, while men are looked at as dumb, lazy, simple minded and sex crazed. Make a change withn yourself. It will translate to all areas if your life. Peace love and growth to you all. ☀

Well...^^^my sperm wear little white coats,...and they're 'cuming' to take me AWAY, HA,HA!!!

Comment

I don't have much time to waste on this sort of twaddle but just quickly .

Paragraph 1 meaningless twaddle .
                          Para 2 No I don't get lifeless after ejaculation if you do you should improve your diet. Take away part of ourselves OMG ?
                          Para 3 Psuedo religious ravings to start then this .
                          Quote.
                          Most females injaculate and most are naturally wise and some what physic, to a degree, while men are looked at as dumb, lazy, simple minded and sex crazed.
                          Unquote
                          No I don't think most women are naturally wise or physic (whatever that is) or that men are lazy ,simple minded or sex crazed.
                          Paragraph one i said all life comes from sperm...as in a seed. That is true...before we were in our mother we were in our father...Scientific evidence proves the sperm is alive, swimming to find an egg...u can look this up if u need to but i feel its common sence. I dont see how paragraph one is meaningless twaddle.

Paragraph 2 Maybe when i used the word "lifeless" that was too strong of a word. But to a degree we all lose energy after we ejaculate...and ofcourse ejaculation is taking away from a part of yourself...that is your seed...your life...your potential child....

Paragraph 3 Nothing i said was religios or pseudo...its true that when we ejaculate for reasons that dont include creating life, we are wasting the life that comes from withn us...thats a simple truth my bro, u can research it if u like but i dont think its necessary. And we see all the time that most women on another level than men, they have a different mind and focus. While most men are more simple, less complex and more sex crazed...Physic is the ability to feel the world around you to a hightened degree my bro. Now im not saying all men are this way and im not saying all women are this way. But in general as a whole, we are. Most women injaculate, as when they orgasm it usually stays inside, while most men ejaculate as when we orgasm it usaully leaves our bodies. I feel that there is a connection but i will explain that in detail at another time in detail. I still dont understand how "at least paragraph 1 and 2" anything i said was COMPLETE bs. Its all pretty simple bro.

Comment

Im very aware of the scientific views on biology. Almost everything i spoke on corresponds with what most science books say. However ibhave found alot of what science says about life to either completely false or hugely overcomplicated.

Comment

Sperm and eggs only have half a genome. Technically, eggs have slightly more than half and sperm slightly less (as eggs contain all the mitochondrial DNA). Neither is "living a life" before conception. They don't qualify as organisms for the same reason that viruses don't qualify as organisms. They lack the cellular machinery to replicate on their own. We speak of sperm and eggs as being viable or not, because they are not "alive".
                              Cells are alive in our body...sperm is alive and the eggs are alive....when the eggs are dead they leave the females body through her period and u can youtube search "sperm LIFE cycle " and see them swimming around, just as cells move around in our body which u can also search. Life creates life. Cells are in a body creating life and living just as we are im a body creating and living. Life sustains life but i will get into that on a future thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X