Vas deferens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vas deferens

Is it at all possible to damage the vas deferens by extender use or by te force exerted when bone pressing for length? I saw some anatomy diagrams and it looked like it could be damaged, but I really don't know
    August 09
    NBPEL 6.25
    BPFSL 7 & 7/16
    BPEL - 6.9
    EG 5.4
    Current
    BPFSL
    8 5/8
    BPEL 7 15/16
    EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
    NBPEL - approx 7"
    The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Nope. You'll be fine, I guarantee it.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Yeah well I certainly hope so. Had a fertility test so I guess I'll find out in a few days.....
      August 09
      NBPEL 6.25
      BPFSL 7 & 7/16
      BPEL - 6.9
      EG 5.4
      Current
      BPFSL
      8 5/8
      BPEL 7 15/16
      EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
      NBPEL - approx 7"
      The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

As an update to this thread I can say that after doing bpel measures and also using an extender for long periods, both of which exert strong pressure on the pubic bone, it has not appeared to interfere with the vas deferense, as my count was ok. Morph was down but that is not related to this
        August 09
        NBPEL 6.25
        BPFSL 7 & 7/16
        BPEL - 6.9
        EG 5.4
        Current
        BPFSL
        8 5/8
        BPEL 7 15/16
        EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
        NBPEL - approx 7"

Comment

Working...
        X