Yes, I'll follow his directions.
    NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
    NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
    NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
    Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Hi,

i ordered the cuff, excited about it.

I feel an over all sense of well being in general now that I have started PE.

I felt good before but feel even better.

The cool thing about having your sack hang a bit is that you can get a nice swing and it can rub on your partner during thrusts. A bit of a tickle if you will, so a win/win for every one.
      Last edited by discreet; 05-05-2017, 01:29 PM.
      NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
      NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
      NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
      Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Originally posted by discreet View Post
        Hi,

i ordered the cuff, excited about it.

I feel an over all sense of well being in general now that I have started PE.

I felt good before but feel even better.

The cool thing about having your sack hang a bit is that you can get a nice swing and it can rub on your partner during thrusts. A bit of a tickle if you will, so a win/win for every one.
        I've had a "swing" all my life. so my first cuff proved invaluable to me playing sports as a teenager. When you have larger junk than most guys, a cuff with a balls-divider strap supports your balls best & keeps them hanging straight & healthier / cooler than a jock when working out, jogging, or doing non-contact sports. My doc who treated me for my torsion injury when I was 16 prescribed my first one, and I've been wearing one ever since. ALL guys who have larger balls or want bigger healthier balls should wear a cuff. It's just a necessary accessory for an active guy's lifestyle, IMO. There's nothing like the feeling of your balls swinging naturally as you walk around or exercise daily. A constant reminder that you're "MALE"...and that's very satisfying, to me & my partners!
        Last edited by jockinthebox; 05-05-2017, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Bumping this classic thread on ball massages and ball extenders. Enjoy!

With a big hat tip to Mr Big Balls himself @jockinthebox!
          I came here for the EQ, but I stayed for PE

Dick Stats
          Aug 2016 BPFL 5.5" BPEL 6.5" EG:5.125" EQ:6/10
          Jun 2017 BPFL 6.5" BPEL 7.25" EG:5.50 EQ 6.5/10
          OCT 2018 BPFL BPEL 7.75" EG:5.50 EQ 7/10

Comment

Working...
          X