views on girth vs width?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• views on girth vs width?

Hi guys.I was wondering about something lately.I hope It`s going to be a good discusion here.
    I see that all studies and measurements are made with girth measurements but not width. "Girth" is circumference - kinda mixture of width and height we all know that.But I was thinking lately that the girth sometimes may be tricky.For example the "canoe" type of penis with big "tube" under is going to make the girth more but as far as I know the "tube" is not hard and I am not sure if it`s going to feel "bigger" inside of a woman.Another thing I was thinking is that "bigger veins" add a little bit of girth when you measure like 2-3 mm, but we know that this even small number, it`s still something when it comes to girth.I think that "width" would be better measurement then "girth" but this is only IMO and that`s why I am asking here.I was also thinking about the role of the "height" of the penis and how important it is when it comes to sex, not for just visual more "conе" shape that looks better,but does it matter as much as the width?Another thing that I`ve noticed is that you can`t find a study on the "width" with numbers like lenght and girth studies.Does somebody know something about this numbers?What is "small" and average.

So I am asking once again:
    -Is "girth" the best measurement of thickness?
    -Is height important during sex just as width?
    -why nobody measures width and is there any study on it?
    -What is your width measurement guys?How "wide" you are?I am 4.7mm it`s about 1.85 in inches.
    starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

I have seen here and there on pegym and ************* that the anatomy of the vagina is such that it stretches to the sides and that the nerves that give them pleasure are on the horizontal sides of the vagina. I have also seen women commenting about penis size in the terms of lenght and width, not girth. I have also seen a member stating that women prefer a wider penis with less circumference, than a thinner penis with more circumference.

One thing I am sure about, it's that the sides stretch more that the upper and lower wall of the vagina.
    Also I am almost sure, if memory does not lie, that the nerves in the vagina for pleasure are on the sides, not on the upper and lower wall. Also a wider penis stretches the clitoral bulbs.

Not to mention how much fatter the penis looks when its wider.

From day 1 on pegym.com I have felt inadequate about measuring circumference for the given reasons above.
    4dasnake
    Last edited by 4dasnake; 11-08-2016, 09:02 AM.
    29/11/18
    4.6" NBPEL
    6" BPEL
    5" MEG
    3"NBPFL

Comment

For all the reasons you stated I would think the horizontal y-axis made more of a difference vs. the width.

Less ability to stretch equates to more a feeling/resistance when stretched. A large portion of girth sensation is felt at the entrance of the vagina. If the penis is wide they may feel a stretch but may not feel "full" i.e you are not hitting all the walls.

Comment

I meant horizontal as well.
        Just saw a thread on another PE forum and the general opinion is girth matters, not width.
        29/11/18
        4.6" NBPEL
        6" BPEL
        5" MEG
        3"NBPFL

Comment

OK guys what is your width compared to your girth?

Comment

More cylindrical, 1.75" wide with a 5.75" Meg. Part of the reason I always thought I was on the thinner side

Comment

My width is 4.7cm - 1.85 inches but girth only 12.7-8 cm That`s about 4.9-5 girth

Comment

4.9 girth 1.57 inches width
                29/11/18
                4.6" NBPEL
                6" BPEL
                5" MEG
                3"NBPFL

Comment

So you guys should look into exercises aimed at making you wider?
                  Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
                  When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
                  Sid's Diary

Comment

give examples of such exercises?

Comment

I actually prefer the cylindrical shape. Both aesthetically and functionally.

Even if it does not look fat from my perspective. As long as with added girth I grow proportionally wide

Comment

I have no information on how conditioned you are. Which I would need to know before I speak of any exercises.
                        Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
                        When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
                        Sid's Diary

Comment

When I met my future Bride she asked about the sign above my Bed?

Load.png

“The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

sidneycrosby- I am not asking for myself but just want to make the thread more helpful.I don`t do PE anymore ( I am trying to live with my size and I think that I am going to deal with it) and If I talk about myself-I don`t need more width but more height.However I am asking about my friend "4dasnake" because I know the guy and he complains about wack of width.

Comment

Interesting topic!

Want jump in here..
                              Originally posted by 4dasnake View Post
                              I have seen here and there on pegym and ************* that the anatomy of the vagina is such that it stretches to the sides and that the nerves that give them pleasure are on the horizontal sides of the vagina. I have also seen women commenting about penis size in the terms of lenght and width, not girth. I have also seen a member stating that women prefer a wider penis with less circumference, than a thinner penis with more circumference.
                              One thing I am sure about, it's that the sides stretch more that the upper and lower wall of the vagina.
                              Also I am almost sure, if memory does not lie, that the nerves in the vagina for pleasure are on the sides, not on the upper and lower wall. Also a wider penis stretches the clitoral bulbs.
                              Im not so sure about that.(bold marked)
                              I think there is much more give on the vertical axis at least when it comes to the vaginas entrance. The horizontal axis is limited by more hard material(bones).
                              With childbirth you also want to have the head of the child being vertical and not horizontal.
                              Also think of vaginal double penetration or multiple dildos. You rather autmaticly stack them on the vertical axis then on the horizontal.

On the other hand you are right when it comes to more impact/sensation on the wider side. But then again this could be cause there is less give on the horizontal side and thus more "friction". Im speaking of the opening. Not so sure about the internals.(you have more give there into all directions once you are in)

My midsize girth is wider then the base and below the head. I think this makes for a good "sealing" once Im inside.
                              Through clamping my CS got much bigger at the base which creates more stretch on the height/vertical side. Agree also on the clit beeing moved more by more horizontal spread.

In the quest to get more size, but trying to not gain so much as to make it uncomfortable for the vagina, I aim for more base girth and especially more "height"/vertical to be able to accomodate more dick.

I agree with OP that a top down view onto a wider dick then "higher" dick gives the impression(!) of a bigger dick.

Bending down and to the sides can create more width(CAUTION!) as it seems to target the CC more. The CS which makes up much of the visual height seems to be effected by bending into the opposite direction.

I think I got my wider midshaft by having frequent erection during puberty having my dick in tight undies that bend it down(towards the anus so to speak). Creating an erect down bend exercise right at the midgirth.

My width midsize is around 5 cm and I not necessarily want it to be much bigger as I think it will lower at some point my chances to insert easily.

Btw. In germany, on swinger portals, they always measure only width. But I think all over girth still counts much more then meets the eye.
                              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Working...
                              X