Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think of genetics and your penis size ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think of genetics and your penis size ?

Hi, so I've read a lot of things about genetics. But since I am an only child, I wasn't able to compare with brothers. But I've recently find out about my dad, his brother and my paternal cousin. They belong to the small side, they're all around 1 or 2 inches flaccid length.
    But I've also find out about my maternal cousin, they are around 6 or 7 inches flaccid length. And I'm 5.9 length and 5.1 girth flacid and about 8 erect.
    So I talked about it with some of my friends. And they are in the same situation, big cocks on mom's side and smaller on dad's side.
    Do you know, if it's the same for you ? (Excuse my English, I'm French).
    BobbyD120
    Last edited by BobbyD120; 03-02-2017, 10:03 AM.

So you measured with a your dads and uncles cock and your mom's cousin??
    2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
    1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
    1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
    1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

I don't believe much in the genetics question. My brothers and I are all different sizes. I had one brother who was huge, and I was on the smaller side in flaccid length. I'm still fairly small flaccid, but I'm a grower. Plus is have seen how much I can expand the size with PE so genetics is only a small part of any.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Beefster View Post
        So you measured with a your dads and uncles cock and your mom's cousin??
        No, never mesured, only guesses based what I saw !

Comment

While our physiology is obviously genetically based, I think the "genes lottery" among sperm when we are conceived, is just that... "a lottery". I base this on my own experience. I have a brother 5.5 years older than me, and he was fairly normal sized for his age (I assume), but by the time I was 8-10, my penis was as big as his was at 13- 15 years old. I was born a "shower", and my father appeared normal size too (I'm guessing). It was a "private family joke" when I was a boy, that I had an over-sized flaccid Dong for my body. My dad, my brother, even my mother kidded me about it in a non-sexual way! I played a LOT of sports, so by the time I played Jr. High football & baseball, regularly seeing other guys in the locker rooms & showers, it was pretty evident I was large "downstairs" compared to my teammates.

I matured earlier than my peers too (started shaving when my father gave me a razor & told me to start shaving when I was 12). I thought my buddies / teammates would catch up with me by the time they matured, in HS. I was wrong! I was still the biggest guy in the locker room as a freshman on the varsity with the seniors!

It's important to note that "showers" simply have more exposed "inner penis" outside their body. It doesn't mean their erect penis is proportionately larger than a normal guy's penis when erect. Of course that's NOT the natural assumption made by most guys & females (LOL!). I was 5.25-5.5" X 4.8" nbp flaccid in HS, but my erect penis was only about 6.25" X 5", so I only "grew" by about an inch from fully flaccid to erect. Some "Grower" guys can double their flaccid size or even more, if they turtle. My point is, don't place too much expectation on what a guy's erect size might be based on his flaccid size. While I definitely benefited from having a larger than normal flaccid ('cause word got around compliments of my teammates in HS), I knew privately I was probably no larger than most of them, erect. Did I ever tell any of them?....HELL NO! OF COURSE NOT! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
            While I definitely benefited from having a larger than normal flaccid ('cause word got around compliments of my teammates in HS), I knew privately I was probably no larger than most of them, erect. Did I ever tell any of them?....HELL NO! OF COURSE NOT! LOL!
            Ahah love that comment !

Comment

<Thread moved to PE Theory & Science Forum>

Comment

Well there is genetics in penis size I have mused on it privately at times . However little is know about how it passes down and it is likely to be more complex than say eye colour .

Comment

Well, genetics is the key, along with height and overall body size.

Penis size is not determined by your father, but your mother, mostly, her father. I'm small but my son, who got his height from my side, but his penis size from his maternal grandfather. My son is large, twice my size. After my wife's fathers death, we have his wedding band, I could use it as a cock ring, never tried friends, that would dishonor their marriage. So, yes genetics is important to penis size.
                  A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Ah the French, where it is not uncommon for family members to discuss their penis size at the dinner table
                    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                      Ah the French, where it is not uncommon for family members to discuss their penis size at the dinner table
                      Please pass the sausages, Mother!...LOL!

Comment

Would you like some cucumber father?

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                        Please pass the sausages, Mother!...LOL!
                        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

The pineapple for me thanks.
                          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Would you like some cucumber father?
                            No thanks son, no room for two, pass me the baby carrots.
                            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

LOL. We did not discuss penis size at the dinner size. We're all playing in a rugby team and that implies locker room.

Comment

Working...
                              X