Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What lube do you use?

Hi!

I have been using Kolossal as workout lube for the last months but I'm thinking about changing now since it's almost in the end.
    What lubricant do you use and what do you recommend? I was thinking about an oil with Vitamin E since it helps with skin regeneration but I don't know yet...
    Started on 8/12/09:
    Initial BPEL: 6,65"
    Initial EG: 5,50"

Measurements on 8/03/10:
    BPEL: 7,10"
    EG: 5,50"

Goal:
    BPEL: 8,00"
    BPEG: 6,00"

I use Ky, but i have been tempted to try Baby oil, ive heard it works good..
    As of 1/2011
    Current Length: 7.25
    Current Girth: 4.25 under glands, 5.25 middle, 5.75 base
    BP Flaccid Length: ~5
    BP Flaccid Stretch ~7.5
    Goal: 8x6
    Slowly getting there..

Comment

I personally use vasaline because the level of friction is perfect for me when I jelq. When I use an oil I find it too slippery to be effective
      August 09
      NBPEL 6.25
      BPFSL 7 & 7/16
      BPEL - 6.9
      EG 5.4
      Current
      BPFSL
      8 5/8
      BPEL 7 15/16
      EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
      NBPEL - approx 7"
      The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

lotion, usually ones that have i moisture and say something about collegen/skin renewal. It can usually last me for about 20-30jelq sets (left and right) before i have to add more

Comment

I use Baby Oil Gel with vitamin E and aloe.
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Honestly depends. What I usually do is mix about a bit less than a tablespoon of olive oil, a teaspoon of water, and about 5 big pumps of moisturizing lotion usually with shea butter or something. I mix it in a measuring cup usually and heat in the microwave for 20 seconds.

Comment

I just tried a new mix this weekend that works great! It was (believe it or not) Olive oil and honey!

It was perfect. The honey mixes well with the olive oil, better than I thought it would, and the honey "slows" (somewhat) the speed of the jelqing down from the slickness of just using oil.

I use vaseline when I pump and jelq, its really good too.

The reason I wanted to make this mix is because of the health benefits of olive oil listed in making EVO (essential vein oil).

I used the honey because I read an article about Ancient Greeks (who highly valued foreskin quantity rather than size) who would use honey because they thought it offered healing capabilities (which it does, look of "medical grade honey" weird, I know, but its used in the medical field I think to help scarring).

Well, since I am restoring my foreskin in addition to PE I thought I would try this mix, and it was amazing. I think the honey will not only help my PE with healing and gains, but also help me with growing skin as well.

We shall see.

Medical Grade Manuka Honey

The Ideal Prepuce in Ancient Greece and Rome

Comment

olive oil (extra virgin)

Comment

What I use varies between 2 different mediums, one is called glycerin which is moisturizers basic ingredient which lubes up my unit quite nicely, but there are times when I just hand jelq when I use Curel Ultra Healing lotion which lasts for more or less 50 jelqs.
                  It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                  Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Bio Oil. Best PE lube in my opinion. Expensive, but a bottle lasts me 6-7 months.

Comment

Some great suggestions already in this thread. I just want to add if you are thinking about getting vitamins in the mix. Vitamin E is great, as well as Vitamin K, I've never used A but that seems like a given, I heard it causes birth defects when taken before pregnancy because it is fat soluble it sticks around, I don't know what the dangers are of vitamin A so.. probably not a big deal, though.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

I had to replace my ball ring silicone stop, I noticed they had this new lube. Works great, wipes off easily, guaranteed not to harm cylinders and seals. Lasts a long time, since very little is needed. Reasonably priced, I've had the 16 oz. size for a couple of months now. Only used maybe 15% of the container. FYI

https://www.pumptoys.com/prod/glyde.php

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
                          Bio Oil. Best PE lube in my opinion. Expensive, but a bottle lasts me 6-7 months.
                          I just bought the CVS version of Bio Oil last week and have tried it a couple of times. It doesn't seem to lube as well as the baby oil gel but maybe I just need to use more of it.
                          I really like the way it feels especially afterward.
                          Pirate Diplomacy:
                          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate99 View Post
                            I just bought the CVS version of Bio Oil last week and have tried it a couple of times. It doesn't seem to lube as well as the baby oil gel but maybe I just need to use more of it.
                            I really like the way it feels especially afterward.
                            What is the CVS version called? I'm probably going to run up to there or Walgreens or something to try and grab some.. My girlfriend works at Walgreens I wonder if she gets a discount.. Hmm..
                            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate99 View Post
                              I use Baby Oil Gel with vitamin E and aloe.
                              DITTO...Works awesome!
                              Blinks Hanging 101
                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ing-101-a.html

Comment

Working...
                              X