Will cold water hinder gains or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will cold water hinder gains or no?

I am doing the Jp90 program and I warm up and warm down. Problem is, its getting hot out here and I like to take cold showers. But since I've started the program I have been afraid of getting too much cold water on my dick even though I know cold water is actually beneficial.

Does it matter if you use warm or cool water when warming up or down? How important is it to stick with warm water and avoid cold water? I personally hope I am not hindering any gains by using cold water.

How are you going to warm up with cold water? xD I have read on several different PE forums, including this one, that heat is an important factor to facilitate gains, usually said by people who have been training for a long time and with quite a lot of success. I personally use a heating pad to warm up and down, usually for more than the recommended 15 minutes and I try to use it throughout the day. So far ist working for me, made some nice gains in just about two months. But cold showers in the morning are not going to affect your dick size negatively, I think.
    Short term goal: 8 in Nbpel x 6.3 in

Final destination: 9 in Nbpel x 7 in

Starting size: 7.4 in Nbpel x 6 in

Comment

Using cold applications can be useful if you've finished a difficult session or if you're sore, but it's counterproductive for warm ups and warm downs.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I use cold showers EVERY time to warm down. I think it helps me a lot.

I do it after every session, take cold shower to cool down.

Comment

Hmm ok so I guessed there are mixed opinions on this. I use heat its just I wasn't sure if using cold water after I've warmed up and down would be ok or not.

Comment

I think its more beneficial to do it sometimes... I do it all the time tho.

Comment

Hi,

Cold water will absolutely not hinder gains.

In fact Tantric PE says to use the hot/cold method on a flacid Johnson to cause cell expansion, etc...

And Tantric PE is a very very very old practice.
              NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
              NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
              NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
              Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Originally posted by discreet View Post
                Hi,

Cold water will absolutely not hinder gains.

In fact Tantric PE says to use the hot/cold method on a flacid Johnson to cause cell expansion, etc...

And Tantric PE is a very very very old practice.

Maybe that is the trick to my gains?? idk but im not gonna stop doing it this way, so far its been amazing for me.

Comment

That is really interesting, I'll have to look that up.
                  Short term goal: 8 in Nbpel x 6.3 in

Final destination: 9 in Nbpel x 7 in

Starting size: 7.4 in Nbpel x 6 in

Comment

Please respond lol

Originally posted by Undead View Post
                    I use cold showers EVERY time to warm down. I think it helps me a lot.

I do it after every session, take cold shower to cool down.
                    Hey I seen another guy on here (lilmike) said the cold shower thing works for p.e. as he gained 2 inch in a month. Please tell me is it working for u still and are the results permanant?

Comment

Originally posted by mje1291989 View Post
                      Hey I seen another guy on here (lilmike) said the cold shower thing works for p.e. as he gained 2 inch in a month. Please tell me is it working for u still and are the results permanant?
                      As long as you cement properly and maintain your EQ you should keep your size gains.

The Importance of Cementing Your Gains
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I will try this one
                        My top goals:
                        1) Positive mind
                        2) Top-notch EQ
                        3) Stamina
                        4) Bigger unit

05/2017 - BPEL 6,1'' x EG 4''
                        First goal - BPEL 6.3'' x EG 4.15''

MY LOG

Comment

Yeah true. But I wanted to know if the cold water worked for the guy that started this thread..Because its also kind of hard to jelq a flaccid penis without much blood in it

Comment

My bad, I meant my posts for "Undead"

Comment

Originally posted by mje1291989 View Post
                              What 2 inches in a month?! When I use cold water on my penis it's going to shrink like a worm.

Comment

Working...
                              X