No announcement yet.

Genetics, physiological & environmental infuences on penis growth & Development

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genetics, physiological & environmental infuences on penis growth & Development

The purpose of this thread is for Gym members to share information / discussions regarding their own personal physiology, supported by environmental and genetic personal history & theories related to penis growth. A compilation of this data over time, will hopefully be beneficial in determining with greater specificity which genetic, environmental & physical (exercise, devices, etc.) influences produce the greatest potential in maximizing male genital development (including BOTH the PENIS & TESTES).

Additionally, we may also be able to compile data on influences (environmental /dietary / physical) that should be avoided, because they may limit penis growth & development.

Please feel free to support your theory with documentation, including but not limited to: both flaccid & erect historical measurements taken from your journals, links to pics in albums (NO direct pics allowed here on the open forums), and/or any other data you deem appropriate (diet, exercise(s), devices, routines, supplements,alcohol consumption, smoking, etc.) that you have determined to positively or negatively influence your own penis' growth.

These forums are a service provided at no cost to members and serve as a valuable resource for open exchange of information related to male sexual health. We ALL BENEFIT by sharing information, both positive & negative! In advance, YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS & PARTICIPATION ARE BOTH SOLICITED & APPRECIATED! "PAY IT FORWARD", GUYS!
    jockinthebox
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month May 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by jockinthebox; 06-25-2017, 11:26 AM.

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
    The purpose of this thread is for Gym members to share information / discussions regarding their own personal physiology, supported by environmental and genetic personal history & theories related to penis growth. A compilation of this data over time, will hopefully be beneficial in determining with greater specificity which genetic, environmental & physical (exercise, devices, etc.) influences produce the greatest potential in maximizing male genital development (including BOTH the PENIS & TESTES).

Additionally, we may also be able to compile data on influences (environmental /dietary / physical) that should be avoided, because they may limit penis growth & development.

Please feel free to support your theory with documentation, including but not limited to: both flaccid & erect historical measurements taken from your journals, links to pics in albums (NO direct pics allowed here on the open forums), and/or any other data you deem appropriate (diet, exercise(s), devices, routines, supplements,alcohol consumption, smoking, etc.) that you have determined to positively or negatively influence your own personal penis' growth.

These forums are a service provided at no cost to members and serve as a valuable resource for open exchange of information related to male sexual health. We ALL BENEFIT by sharing information, both positive & negative! In advance, YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS & PARTICIPATION ARE BOTH SOLICITED & APPRECIATED! "PAY IT FORWARD", GUYS!
    WOW. This very ambitious, I just wanted take my dick bigger, not find out why it was so small in the first, but ok.

Why dont you go first Jock to give the rest of us a template to follow cause most of the above gave me a headache trying to figure out. And I'm only working on my second beer.
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Factors for me.
      Abused as child. Including having scrotum ripped open by a belt. Failure to thrive because of this delayed puberty into extremely late stages. Puberty entered at around 20 years old.
      Over weight most of my life.
      Several bad diseases as a child including hepatitus.
      Many genetic problems in the family. Likely stemming from grandfather molesting my paternal grand mother producing my father.
      Small flaccidbless than 2 inches bpel.
      Very good grower with likely one layer of tunica.
      Most ancestry from the British isles, Scandinavia, German, Russian areas. Some from Mediterranean areas. Brunette mixed with red hair. Blue eyes. Average height large muscular build.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thanks for sharing, Wishful! We veterans around here know, you ARE VERY SUCCESSFUL in your PE journey, Can you share what you believe are the exercises, tunica differences, & any other environmental or physiological influences that helped you become so successful at PE, despite your early delayed development & abuse?

Comment

The best excersizes for me were,
          Jelqs
          Flaccid massage, including rolling pin at times.
          Pumping
          Phallosan Forte
          Jerks, or tugs toward belly button.

Keeping internals from binding together seems to be the most important aspect of PE gains for me. I have doneb4-5 hours of excersizes per day and as long as I kept the massaging and other relaxation methods in play I had no problems. Injuries hurt my progress more than any other factor. Avoid injuries at all costs.
          The other factor I think helps me is being open and honest about having a penis and being happy about that. I think being male is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
            The best excersizes for me were,
            Jelqs
            Flaccid massage, including rolling pin at times.
            Pumping
            Phallosan Forte
            Jerks, or tugs toward belly button.

Keeping internals from binding together seems to be the most important aspect of PE gains for me. I have doneb4-5 hours of excersizes per day and as long as I kept the massaging and other relaxation methods in play I had no problems. Injuries hurt my progress more than any other factor. Avoid injuries at all costs.
            The other factor I think helps me is being open and honest about having a penis and being happy about that. I think being male is good.
            Rolling Pin!? Remind me never to have homemade biscuits at your place.
            Party
            Member of the Month August 2016
            Last edited by Party; 06-25-2017, 12:52 PM.
            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I'm fam9us for my flathead bisquits. It is the Apple pie you need to watch. Hahahaha, I have a special pin in my devices box. No mixing.

Comment

OK, here goes...some history on me...
                My genetics on both sides are European, notably Wales & Scotland, with a touch of Irish mixed in. I matured very early as a boy (father gave me a razor when I was 12, & told me to start shaving). My early maturity was both sexual & physical (to a somewhat lesser degree), but I was broader physically, larger hands, wider shoulders & hips, but only slightly taller than most of my male peers.

I was noticeably larger between my legs than other guys however; and had full pubic leg & arm hair by the age of 12 (thank GOD i was blonde)! My early physical maturity gave me some advantages in sports, which I began participating in from about age 5, pee-wee football, baseball, and swimming; then advancing through jr. HS, and Varsity, adding in hockey along the way, so I played 4 sports year-round. I spent a LOT of time in various locker rooms and the gym working out, of course. The other guys (teammates) caught up with me in height, weight, and bulk, but few if any of them were as large as me (flaccid) in the showers & locker rooms, so I gained a bit of a "reputation" among my male friends which helped solidify my sexual confidence from an early age. I was not overtly boastful mind you, but it was evident I was a "shower", and my buddies kidded me about it openly (like jr. & HS boys do). Word "spread" in school, so I got more than my fair share of attention from the girls, and began having sex at 16 (WAYYY too early, in retrospect!). I also suffered a testicular torsion injury as a sophomore (16) playing football (so my sexual exploits were immediately put on hold for a while!)

I had a young Urologist attending my injury, who was also doing a research study in alternative treatments for testicular torsion injuries. After thoroughly examining me, he talked with both me & my parents of course, saying I was an excellent candidate for his alternative treatment program because I was young, in excellent physical shape, mature (sexually) for my age, and that I could avoid surgery (hopefully) if I was willing to follow his exercises & treatment plan outlined in his study. I didn't need to hear anything more than the "AVOID SURGERY" part...so with my parents consent, I entered his study as a participant. We developed a very "candid" doc / patient relationship (but nothing weird or sexual), since I had to wear a leather cuff to hold my balls firmly in place, journal my daily physical activity (including sexual, i.e. sex or masturbation & frequency / ejaculations) in addition to doing some prescribed daily exercises to extend my vas-defrense (spermatic cords) and scrotum.

(more updated later....)

Comment

I'm going to say that genetics is a factor and here is why. When I was young (around 7 or 8) our family was a member of the trap and field club. It was a club where guys could go a shoot skeet and also they had an Olympic sized pool with diving boards. So we would go as a family to swim, frolic and have a good time as only kids could. Well, after one excursion to the club and swimming all afternoon, my brothers and I were in the locker room getting changed. Out of the corner of my eye I caught an adult in the shower rinsing off the chlorine from swimming. He had the biggest flaccid hang of anyone I had ever seen (even to this day). I was a little intrigued as a boy not yet to puberty at the size of it. Well after catching multiple glances and trying not to let anyone notice I was looking. the shower turned off, and the man that turned around and stepped out - WAS MY FATHER! I pretended I didn't see anything, but the image is burned in my brain until this day. Probably part of the reason I felt I was not big enough all these years. But, this site has reassured and I have definitely made up for lost ground in both BPEL and Flaccid hang. You can verify with ZZW if you need proof (never mind, don't inundate her with questions).

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
                    I'm going to say that genetics is a factor and here is why. When I was young (around 7 or 8) our family was a member of the trap and field club. It was a club where guys could go a shoot skeet and also they had an Olympic sized pool with diving boards. So we would go as a family to swim, frolic and have a good time as only kids could. Well, after one excursion to the club and swimming all afternoon, my brothers and I were in the locker room getting changed. Out of the corner of my eye I caught an adult in the shower rinsing off the chlorine from swimming. He had the biggest flaccid hang of anyone I had ever seen (even to this day). I was a little intrigued as a boy not yet to puberty at the size of it. Well after catching multiple glances and trying not to let anyone notice I was looking. the shower turned off, and the man that turned around and stepped out - WAS MY FATHER! I pretended I didn't see anything, but the image is burned in my brain until this day. Probably part of the reason I felt I was not big enough all these years. But, this site has reassured and I have definitely made up for lost ground in both BPEL and Flaccid hang. You can verify with ZZW if you need proof (never mind, don't inundate her with questions).
                    Very interesting as I have almost an identical story, except I was a young kid catching my father changing. My father was black, and my mom mixed. But if genetics play a huge role, not sure why I am not close to him although I am considered big. Seriously after a shower my dads package hung to his knee and had to be a 6 girth. Like you, the image is burned into my head for eternity lol. Since I am only 21, I wonder if there is still some natural growth to come. Not sure. Like you I always felt like I wasn't big enough because of that, and others. But through PE I have been able to change things.
                    Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

I can kind of see where you two are coming from, except that it's height rather the penis size. My dad is about 6', but my mom is only 5'1" and I hit 5'9" around 16 and didn't grow anymore. I'm not that much shorter than average here in America, but I guess because I don't quite measure up to my dad I felt really inadequate about my height for growing up and seeing some things on the internet really got me down for a while. No idea how big his penis is, but I assume average because the condoms he buys are average and not Magnums or anything.

Anyways I'm white, mostly Irish or Anglo.
                      No abuse or molestation, abused a lot of drugs and had a lot of sex in high school and early college, went cold turkey on sex then later drugs, got fat somewhere in this, started losing weight, then started doing PE.
                      Never had any sex or PE injuries, and only problem is psychological where I don't like the way my penis looks.
                      PE has made this worse as it looks relatively skinnier with length gains coming along decently but girth gains being difficult.
                      Not sure if trouble with girth is because genetics or other factors, was at least 30 pounds heavier when I started PE and EQ was bad, now EQ is better and I'm doing more intense girth than jelqs or V-jelqs. Going to start clamping soon and maybe that's where my gains are, seems most of the big gainers here report clamping or pumping got them their girth.
                      Start
                      BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
                      BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
                      BPEL: 8"
                      MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
                      BPEL: 8"+
                      MSEG: 6"

Comment

So being abused in childhood can have negative impact on testosterone ?
                        "Girth over length :D "

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post

Please feel free to support your theory with documentation, including but not limited to: both flaccid & erect historical measurements taken from your journals, links to pics in albums (NO direct pics allowed here on the open forums), and/or any other data you deem appropriate (diet, exercise(s), devices, routines, supplements,alcohol consumption, smoking, etc.) that you have determined to positively or negatively influence your own penis' growth.

been big compared to other boys at 12 I was 5 to 5.5" with 5"girth

6.5" at 16 yo

7x6 @ 20yo
                          7.37" (converting from CM)x 6.5" girth @ 23 from Priapism.

I suspect the other growths was from Priapism as well...
                          which is why grew up to be a big boy..

I also suspect the priapism will happen in the future as well growing it bigger... sooner or later it will be 8 inches with 7 inch girth
                          I have the High Flow version.. Not to worry about it getting damaged since the high flow is the one you want to "have" to grow a bigger penis

Comment

People have a view of penis size that you reach your adult size only through genetics and that you remain that size for life . They are wrong . Exercise has a big impact on penis size and hormone levels can be an influence also . So guys that come onsite often talk of having lost size now that is lost size before they ever did pe . This might be down to a bad break up or ageing but the point in common is the penis got less exercise and shrank . Of course your arm would do the same

Comment

There are some studies that indicate MATERNAL grandfathers influence male penis size genetically, more so than Paternal or even your father's genes. I concur there may be a correlation there, based on my own penis. I had only one sibling, a brother, 5 1/2 years older than me. Both my brother & father shared more genetics (hair color, eyes, height, skin tone, AND similar flaccid penis size, which I estimated to be slightly larger than normal @ approximately NBP 5+" fully mature) I shared more genetically with my mother and maternal grandfather (blonde, blue eyes, similar skin tone), but my flaccid penis at 12 years old was as big or bigger than both my brother or father's, and as I continued to mature, my height & hang advanced differently than theirs. I was 2" shorter (6'1") than my brother (6'3") fully mature; / Father (6'0"); but I had a stocky build (wider shoulders, larger hands) and my NBP "hang" was 6.25" as a HS senior.

I don't know what size penis my maternal grandfather had (never saw him naked), but my male cousins from my Aunt (mother's sister) whom I played sports with, had larger penis's as boys (3-4 years younger than me), similar to mine at their ages. Coincidence? Maybe, but based on my family, I think genetics has at least a moderate influence on penis size, particularly from our maternal grandfathers.

Conclusion: based on other genetic factors, I picked up more MALE genetics from my MATERNAL grandfather than my brother, while he was more genetically influenced by my father's genes.
                              jockinthebox
                              Retired Moderator
                              Member of the Month May 2015
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by jockinthebox; 06-26-2017, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X