For pe vets: Must read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For pe vets: Must read

Alright (soon to be) family, I skipped the intro post so first off here's the back ground that u NEED to know. I'm currently 20 years old. I'm also a pro bodybuilder, just got my pro card this summer! which makes me one of the youngest ever Not trying to sound like a COCK (pun intended) I'm just making things VERY clear for everyone interested in PE EXPERIMENTATION. I say experimentation because OBVIOUSLY you don't become a PRO bodybuilder without the usage of drugs, let alone a pro at MY AGE, unless you really know what the f*** you're doing, not only with training and NUTRITION, but with how, what, and when you use specific drugs! Now, it's gonna sound petty as hell, but last month my coach and I were breaking down my physique, poses, best angles, blah blah blah. When doing this, I couldn't help but notice that I had the same feature I HATED on every other bodybuilder. Muscles so big, that they made my cock look so small in comparison, that you'd actually think I had a small penis! I told my coach that and he laughed, and after he laughed it made me think f*** why do I care, I know I don't have a small penis, who cares what people think. However, after having that in mind, everytime I saw my posing routine thereafter, all I could see was how unaesthetic my cock looked compared to the rest of my physique. Then i started thinking, why the HELL do all of us meat heads focus so much on every part of the body, but leave out the most important!? It was then I decided f*** it. I'm gonna be know as the pro with the most aesthetic physique, PACKAGE INCLUDED! As for knowing how to grow my boy, it was already like second nature, apply the principles I'd used for the last 9 years, to the smooth muscle between my legs

Started: 8/24/17
    NBPEL: 6.0
    Girth: 4.9

Today: 9/13/17
    NBPEL: 6.6
    Girth: 5.4

Now, first things first, THIS IS NOT EQ GAINS. I know I'm gonna have at least a few vets that will say blah blah blah EQ EQ EQ. NAH. When ur on as much shit as I am your cock is like a goddamn torpedo, solid steel and ready to explode. Vascularity out the ass, flaccid hang like crazy, constant erections, sex drive higher than ANY natural man on these forums HAVE EVER experienced. My testosterone levels AT ANY TIME OF THE YEAR, are at MINIMUM, 4x higher than MOST adolescent males. And that's just when I'm off the steroids and only on a self-prescribed dose of testosterone. My ng/dl of testosterone on my competition prep cycle was roughly 5500 (blood test results). Most men lieing between 300-1000. Now I know This may not mean much to even the most experienced of vets, but my HOPE, is that we can use my knowledge of drugs, nutrition, and cellular growth, combined with the vets extensive knowledge on PE, and figure out the fastest sure fire most effective means of penis enlargement. Cuz I read all through these forums before starting, and I know my gains are freaky, and I know they're gonna be even freakier when I actually add in the drugs

Drugs used thus far:
    500mg per week of testosterone enanthate

Routine: 2-5 days on 1 day off (all about PI's)
    AM: 10-15 minutes of bathmate pump
    100 jelqs
    30 v-jelqs
    100 jelqs
    30 v-jelqs

PM: exactly the same as AM, but if my boy felt sore in even the slightest of ways, I only used the bathmate and skipped the manual excercises

Nutrition:
    Jasmine rice
    Black and kidney beans
    Ground beef
    Top sirloin
    Almond butter
    Coconut oil
    Asparagus
    Onions
    Peppers
    Spinach

Supplementation:
    Amino acids
    L-arginine
    L-citruline
    NX6 (a basic nitric oxide booster)
    Collagen
    Joint support (more important for penis growth than u think)
    Zinc
    Magnesium
    Vitamin D3

Now, my routine, yes very brutal, will probably make most vets shit their pants and tell me I'm going to hurt myself. However, that's why I'm here, to collaborate with the gurus and see what we can come up with, and how we can help many more!

First off, the nutrition and supplementation here the big guns right now. The high testosterone definitely helps with EQ, which in turn may slightly aid in recovery, but nothing in comparison to the nutrition and supplementation. Let's start with the nutrition. You can take all the supplements in the world but our body is designed to pull nutrients from WHOLE FOODS, not pills and powders. By having a diet PACKED with MICRO nutrients, lots of protein, and essential fatty acids, we are giving our body all the fuel it needs to CREATE NEW CELLS. When a cell heals, or when a new cell is created, our body needs micro nutrients, protein, and ESSENTIAL fats, they are the building blocks to cells! It is very very very important you get ESSENTIAL fats in the diet, this is something most people struggle with! They're not in many foods! Without the essential fats, you're stopping cell repair and growth! So up the almonds, almond butter, salmon, hemp seed, coconut oil, flax seed, etc. basically anything with MONOUNSATURATED fats! The best way to help build your boy is cut out the processed S*** and get some REAL FOOD!

Second, the supplements. Let's start with the three most important, if u have questions about the others feel free to ask, but I'm gonna keep it to the meat and potatoes for now.
    1. Collagen - this is extremely important because this is what your body uses to repair that long ass ligament (help me out vets.. capus caverso??) some shit like that, but this is very essential to help with repairing all that isn't smooth muscle in your boy!
    2. Amino acids - THERE ISNT A CELL IN YOUR BODY THAT DIDNT USE AMINO ACIDS TO BUILD/REBUILD ITSELF. THEYRE CALLED BUILDING BLOCKS FOR A REASON, DRINK EM NUFF SAID
    3. L-arginine - this IMO helps with EQ more than any steroid I've ever used, the more nutrient filled blood sitting in your penis all day the better. Speeds up repair, simple science.

Finally... the most... fun? part lol. Ya def not fun I'm so effin tired of injecting myself all the time I can't even explain, but hey, WHATEVER IT TAKES. So, so far it's only been testosterone at a decently high dose. This I don't believe does much other than aid EQ, however, in the next few months I am going to add HGH. This is our bodies repair hormone, and what people don't understand, is this hormone causes MITOSIS. This is the only way for your body to create NEW cells. Most everyone on here up to this point has been growin their wee wee through the process of HYPERTROPHY, this is the growth of already existing cells. I will also be taking a couple of DHT steroids such as masterone and anavar, that have minimal studies (most inconclusive) that lead to penile growth from using these drugs. Now, as I treated the training of my body, I don't wish to add in these drugs until plateau are reached, however, for the sake of science and our good fun here, I'll start them within the next couple months. Consider this the start of my progress log. If any vets have advice all will be welcomed. BUT, DO NOT treat me like the average lad. FUCK THAT. I'm not average, don't wanna be. TREAT ME LIKE A SCIENCE EXPERIMENT. If u have a suggestion, and I (along with other vets) don't think it will forever end my dick, then I'll do it. If any of you truly believe less volume with my supplementation and nutrition will lead to even freakier gains, do explain, however, I think it can be pushed even harder. Also, starting next week I will be wearing a JES extender after my PM workout for 2hrs. Let's learn together bros!

How old were you when you started taking aas? Has your penis grown by itself during that time? There is uncertainty if supraphysiological levels of test and dht during natural penis growth age could cause extra growth. Supposition is that normal levels are enough to reach genetic potential.

Comment

I was 18 when I started AAS, my boy has been 6in long NBPEL since I was 14! Upon starting AAS I almost immediately noticed an increase in EQ! This gave me a slight gain in girth, but I have not gained anything since!

Comment

Also, just for some background, I have used DHT steroids 4-5 times over the last two years for 2-3 months at a time, however, I have never used HGH, coach wanted me to hold off for a couple years, but hey what does he know?

Comment

The bodybuilder's take on pe

(deleted duplicate from original post)
          Last edited by KMWylie; 09-14-2017, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Well first off a wall of post puts guys off reading .

Funny how many guy we get onsite claiming to be world leading in this or that .
            Claiming a massive penis ,massive growth yada yada . But this is the net after all .

We discourage non medical drug use especially at the levels you are engaged in.

Comment

Please don't make duplicate threads.

Threads merged.
              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Shit sorry m8 didn't know how to move a thread! After I looked more into forum categories I figured it'd be best here! I appreciate the tip on smaller posts, but I felt the information given on nutrition and supplementation can help ALL, regardless of drug usage or not! And hey Pegasus it's okay to let your insecurities out, just try to do it In a way that doesn't discredit others! I understand ur skepticism being as it is the web, but I assure u, there's nothing to hide with me! This thread is to try and get more in depth on the science behind PE! And I'm NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM am I EVER going to encourage the usage of these drugs, seen way to many people that don't know what they're doing F themselves. However, upon all the reading in these forums I was MIND BLOWN as to how little nutrition and supplementation were talked about! How do we expect our penis to ever grow without giving it the essentials to repair itself! Also, I'm very curious to see what men at my level are able to do in this aspect of growth! So hopefully I can get some other bodybuilders to post their experience with penile growth, while using proper nutrition and drug usage! I also wish to cross my knowledge of cellular growth with the vets knowledge on penile growth, and see if we can't speed up progress for all of us! We're a team bro!

Comment

You're a PE newbie coming here and telling vets what to do. I don't care you are a pro bodybuilder your posts read as pretty arrogant. You're not going to get very many responses with that attitude.
                  Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Be nice TGD...I have a headache!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                      Be nice TGD...I have a headache!
                      I have Tylenol, Aspirin, and Ibuprofen. Take your pick.

Comment

TheGreatDivider, I never once told vets what to do? I've done nothing but pay them their respects, said I'd listen to them, provided I receive good information and reason of course! However, it was VERY essential for me to get across what I've done. WHO KNOWS CELLULAR GROWTH BETTER THAN GUYS WHO HAVE GROWN FAR PAST THEIR GENETIC POTENTIAL MY MAN!? You don't do that without science, science that I have practiced for almost a DECADE! Also, the only arrogant attitudes in this forum thus far have come from you and Pegasus... how bout we quit the petty insecure BS and put our minds together! Like for fuck sake bro, this is the same shit I run into on steroid forums, bunch of angry middle aged men with inflated egos refusing to listen to someone highly experienced in regards to nutrition, supplementation, cellular growth, and usage of anabolics. Now, I thought I made it very clear I'm extremely uneducated and experienced in regards to PE, I only wish to combine your knowledge with mine! If you don't wish to add to your book of knowledge then so be it! That has no effect on me! Let's keep the posts to intellegint discussion now please!

Comment

Shall we start again?

Anyone got any buttered scones?

Comment

Yes Tamora! ''Tis the spirit! I'll brew the tea you get the scones😘

Comment

You don't see it do you? Reread your first couple of posts as if you were vet on a bodybuilding forum and a newbie was telling you all of this information.

And please watch your tone! You are a newbie to this forum talking down to a moderator, Pegasus. That attitude is not going to go over very well for very long.

Comment

Working...
                              X