Formulating a new style of attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formulating a new style of attack

I still don't understand why many newbie routines are set to condition the penis for advanced routines. As we all know, newbies gain at a much faster rate than vets. For whatever reason, we try to condition our dicks and then later, when gains stop, take deconditioning breaks. This method seems extremely counterproductive and against logic.

I suggest that a better way to approach PE is to try and avoid a situation where you must spend more time with more effort to achieve less results. There is a school of thought in body building called 'muscle confusion' where people continually change how they work a muscle group to not allow the tissues a chance to adapt to a particular excersize. I contend that this has an application for PE.

I want this to be an open discussion about how muscle confusion could be used in PE. I don't have the answers, just throwing this out there and hopefully stimulating the great PE minds here at the gym to see where this leads. Yes I know about the less is more theory but this is not what I'm talking about.
    The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Lol.

Ok so if you've never exercised your penis before, you're suggesting that a beginner should do this routine:
    1) Warm up
    2) Mandingo + fulcrum stretch (many sets)
    3) 20 minutes of erect clamping
    4) some 200 partial erect jelqs
    5) stretch again
    6) warm down

this will DESTROY a beginners penis! JP's beginner routine is definitely hardcore enough already.

Muscle confusion is another fancy term in bodybuilding litterature that has yet to become something really important. Of course you need to vary your exercises and type of workouts every few weeks/months because your muscles get "used" to the same movements...but muscle confusion, from what i've read, is just another overhyped word that is used in workout routines like P90X (cough, commercial, cough).

Newbs quit gaining after a while because most people just keep on jelqing when they should do something else. And by the time 3 months is up, the penis becomes much more resistant to ANY exercises.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Muscle confusion doesn't seem to work for the penis because of it's ability to adapt and reject. If you try to "confuse" your penis on a daily/weekly basis, one of two things will probably happen. #1 - it will ultimately reject all methods and move into a constant retraction state; constant defense mode. #2 - you will injure the delicate tissues and when these tissues heal, they will be stronger and much more resilient to further efforts. I think the biggest mistake most people make with their PE is trying to obtain big gains quickly. I think this is why we have so many newbies that come here, gain between 1/2 - 1" very early on, but eventually plateau and we never hear from them again. Just go look at all of the dead progress logs we have. They push themselves to the limit right out of the gate. Yeah, they gain quickly, but their penis quickly adapts and moves into a constant defense mode = ultra plateau. My advice: do the newbie routine (a lighter version of it, in fact) and just slowly increase the repetitions and intensity. The best style of PE seems to be the one that is the least invasive amount in order to encourage growth, not force it.

Comment

No no no no.. I'm saying you spend 2 weeks to a month just jelqing, 2 weeks to a month just stretching downward, 2 weeks to a month just stretching upwards in all directions and cycling this method. Doing all the excersizes at once may cause great early gains but you'll pay for it later on via extemely tough tissues.

Later you would add some more advanced stretches but you max out the above method first. I think Gaytor and I agree more than he thinks...
        The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

Well, this is better now. Your first post didn't have any details in it -- you basically just commented about "muscle confusion" so I responded to what you had there. I basically DO agree with what you're saying in your second post. I'm a big fan of keeping workouts as simple as possible: one or two types of exercises at a time. I think routines that involve jelqing, stretching, clamping, pumping, and hanging -- all at once -- are counterproductive for long term success. I guess that's what I was really trying to get at.

Am I am able to safely assume that your misspelling of my name as "Gaytor" was an honest mistake and not a backhanded slam?

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
            I think routines that involve jelqing, stretching, clamping, pumping, and hanging -- all at once -- are counterproductive for long term success. I guess that's what I was really trying to get at.
            Spot on. I think that's what happened with me, when I started to slam on ALL these exercises in one workout and I hit a plateau.

The penis has a brain of it's own. It adapts to everything. You just gotta trick him into growing.
            Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Yes muscle confusion has been around in many forms since before Arnold. Someone coined the term and that's what I used here instead of calling it '8's new technological muscle theory'. The point is that I believe there is an application for PE. I'm doing something like what I listed above presently. The only difference is I cycle at a much faster rate. I do a different set of excersizes everyday.

I will post results but I would think there may be better results cycling weekly or monthly.

Comment

Originally posted by 8 isn't enough View Post
                No no no no.. I'm saying you spend 2 weeks to a month just jelqing, 2 weeks to a month just stretching downward, 2 weeks to a month just stretching upwards in all directions and cycling this method. Doing all the excersizes at once may cause great early gains but you'll pay for it later on via extemely tough tissues.

Later you would add some more advanced stretches but you max out the above method first. I think Gaytor and I agree more than he thinks...
                Briliant, this may just work as a type of modified routine. Maybe this is the holy grail of PE igniting gains in vets who have not gained in a while.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post

Am I am able to safely assume that your misspelling of my name as "Gaytor" was an honest mistake and not a backhanded slam?
                  Sorry. Upset UK fan.... I'll let those championship years go where a bunch of gator fans came to catspause to gloat over and over. It was a rough time then..

Comment

Turns out, I am not the only one or even the first to advocate rapid routine changes as a well to keep gaining. I saw a 6 page thread over at thunders from 2005 where a guy was talking about keeping your penis guessing.

I really feel there is something to this.

Comment

Got a link to that thread ?
                      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by 8 isn't enough View Post
                        Turns out, I am not the only one or even the first to advocate rapid routine changes as a well to keep gaining. I saw a 6 page thread over at thunders from 2005 where a guy was talking about keeping your penis guessing.

I really feel there is something to this.
                        It was a great thread. Written by Peter Dick if recall correctly. He gained quite a bit and the theory always made sense to me from an adaptation stand point.
                        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

if i got the concept correct as in BB you have in PE more ways to trick the plateu. First and most common is progression method where you are constantly amping up your routine. the second one would be muscle confusion or PE confusion ?. also i have read on this forum something like hit it hard and then give it rest. maybe these all are extra gaining methods. we only need to adjust the time for using them. for beginners it would be progression- they are gaining and conditioning. if they keep it light they could practice for maybe 6-9 months without plateu. when they reach plateu they are already seasoned members and they could mix up the routine but keep the intensity of their present workout and with such routine they could keep up gaining.this progress could last maybe 2-4 months and they could hit it hard for couple more months. after that decon break and recycle the second two "methods"

Comment

Originally posted by rocknrolla View Post
                            if i got the concept correct as in BB you have in PE more ways to trick the plateu. First and most common is progression method where you are constantly amping up your routine. the second one would be muscle confusion or PE confusion ?. also i have read on this forum something like hit it hard and then give it rest. maybe these all are extra gaining methods. we only need to adjust the time for using them. for beginners it would be progression- they are gaining and conditioning. if they keep it light they could practice for maybe 6-9 months without plateu. when they reach plateu they are already seasoned members and they could mix up the routine but keep the intensity of their present workout and with such routine they could keep up gaining.this progress could last maybe 2-4 months and they could hit it hard for couple more months. after that decon break and recycle the second two "methods"
                            Hold your horses! The "hit it hard and give it rest thread" is purely hypothetic! Hitting your penis in order to gain is madness. Stick to regular exercises and you will be fine, or even more than fine. But do not, i repeat, do NOT even consider hitting your penis in order to gain.

-UYN-
                            19/04/2011
                            FG: 4.25" +0.45
                            FL: 5.19" +0.69
                            EG: 4.75" +0.45
                            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                            NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                            BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

lol with hit it hard i had some experienced exercises in mind, not actually to hit it haha. and that's only for vets in my opinion so i don't think i said something really wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X